FBI reopening investigation of Hillary Clinton email server by Plasmatic - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page FBI reopening investigation of Hillary Clinton email server
Page 1 of 13
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 10-28-2016, 14:37
FBI reopening investigation of Hillary Clinton email server - CNNPolitics.com
Quote:
FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Friday the bureau is reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton's personal email server, a surprise development 11 days ahead of the election.
After recommending earlier this year that the Department of Justice not press charges against the former secretary of state, Comey said in a letter to eight congressional committee chairmen that "recent developments" urged him to take another look.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear pertinent to the investigation," Comey wrote the chairmen. "I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."
Comey said that he was not sure how long the additional review would take and said the FBI "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant."
Law enforcement sources say the newly discovered emails are not related to WikiLeaks or the Clinton Foundation. They would not describe in further detail the content of the emails. It's also unclear whether the emails in question are from Clinton herself.
Clinton's campaign learned of the news while they were aboard a flight to Iowa.
"We're learning about this just like you all are," a Clinton aide told CNN.
The surprising news jolts a presidential race that had largely settled as Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump struggled in national and key battleground polls. Now, Clinton will be placed back on the defensive and forced to confront yet again questions about her trustworthiness.
Trump pounced on the news at the opening of his Friday afternoon rally in Manchester, New Hampshire.
"Hillary Clinton's corruption is on a scale we've never seen before," Trump said. "We must not let her take her criminal scheme into the oval office."
Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway tweeted after the news broke, "A great day in our campaign just got even better."

A great day in our campaign just got even better. FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton probe @CNNPolitics FBI reopening investigation of Hillary Clinton email server - CNNPolitics.com
— Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) October 28, 2016

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Friday that Clinton betrayed Americans' trust for handling "the nation's most important secrets."
"This decision, long overdue, is the result of her reckless use of a private email server, and her refusal to be forthcoming with federal investigators," Ryan said in a statement. "I renew my call for the Director of National Intelligence to suspend all classified briefings for Secretary Clinton until this matter is fully resolved."
The Department of Justice declined to comment Friday.
Despite lashing Clinton's email practices as "extremely careless," Comey declined earlier this summer to suggest prosecution. That move was instantly was lambasted by Republicans -- some of whom decried the department's politicization. Comey eventually was called to Capitol Hill to testify and defend the FBI's integrity and decision process.

Sponsored Links
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
2 - 10-28-2016, 14:39
maybe they shouldn't ****ing sit on emails for 1.5 years
****ing stupid ass hackers and wiki ****s

we coulda had Bernie The Bear Jew Sanders once Clinton got torpedoed plus the rest of Washington voted out for new idiots
BUT NO

now the election is going to get ****ing weird
TRUMP could win which is a ****ing travesty sorry bros it is
I'd have liked a marco dehydrated Rubio republican candidate

this **** coulda come out 8 months ago to shape the primary elections for EVERY ****ing thing
presidents
congressional races
state races
****ing hell

"there's some damning stuff in there, lets just ****ing hint at it and drop light taps to the glove"

cael
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 10-28-2016, 14:42
it's cute that you guys think this will result in anything

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 10-28-2016, 14:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post

Last edited by NightTrain; 10-28-2016 at 14:45..
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 10-28-2016, 14:45
What happens if Hillary gets killed or arrested? Will Bernie jump back in if that happens?

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 10-28-2016, 14:48
People have already voted the ballots cant be changed. Comey already proved she broke the law and nothing happened. Nothing will happen with this. It might damage her somewhat politically but everyone voting for her knows she is a liar and crook so what?

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 10-28-2016, 15:02
Hai guiz let's regurgitate stuff that was said in the other thread bcuz you can diarrhea as much as you want.

Jake, from State Farm

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 10-28-2016, 15:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
People have already voted the ballots cant be changed. Comey already proved she broke the law and nothing happened. Nothing will happen with this. It might damage her somewhat politically but everyone voting for her knows she is a liar and crook so what?
yes, but, what if she dies?

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 10-28-2016, 15:08
Oh cool more emails full of mundane **** about the goings on around the office where people freak out and somehow infer insane conspiracy theories from. Can't wait for the tinfoil hat brigade to roll out around here again.

She's a boring government nerd. The emails prove that. People somehow think there's like, pictures of the hitmen she hired for Benghazi or nuclear plans CC'd to China or some **** in there. There's not. Stop being dumb.

Shiloh
Veteran++
Old
10 - 10-28-2016, 15:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post

we coulda had Bernie The Bear Jew Sanders once Clinton got torpedoed plus the rest of Washington voted out for new idiots
BUT NO
The game against bernie was rigged bro. His supporters were taken off voter rolls in Nevada. He likely won the uncounted votes in california.

Get ready to MAGA!

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 10-28-2016, 15:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
yes, but, what if she dies?
dead people are voting for her so its kinda ok I think

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
12 - 10-28-2016, 15:31
Quote:
exactly

comey just covering his own ass in case he gets politically pressured on why this isn't still ongoing given all that keeps coming out and how bad the intel through wikileaks has become

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
13 - 10-28-2016, 15:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJonez View Post
Oh cool more emails full of mundane **** about the goings on around the office where people freak out and somehow infer insane conspiracy theories from. Can't wait for the tinfoil hat brigade to roll out around here again.

She's a boring government nerd. The emails prove that. People somehow think there's like, pictures of the hitmen she hired for Benghazi or nuclear plans CC'd to China or some **** in there. There's not. Stop being dumb.
hey guys i've seen the emails

they were boring and had many words that i didn't read

nobody got time for that stuff

we need to get back to reality

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 10-28-2016, 15:36
Emails aren't from Clinton though - but could be from Huma Abedin (weiners ex wife)

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
15 - 10-28-2016, 15:47
doesn't matter

they were to someone and came from someone

and had many words that i did not read and do not matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGXLs8j4D64

can we get back to real reality now?

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 10-28-2016, 15:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJonez View Post

Doubling down on stupidity.

I know I use things like Bleachbit when I want to delete mundane goings on around the office.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
17 - 10-28-2016, 15:59
bleachbit

my name is drjonez and i use chipoltlaway

all day

nothing to see here folks.

let us get back to reality

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 10-28-2016, 16:09
Quote:
dead people are voting for her so its kinda ok I think
Ahah. I thought that was an European thing only

Democracy is rigged

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
19 - 10-28-2016, 16:12
Man you'd think Huma of all people would be familiar with the use of bleach.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
20 - 10-28-2016, 16:23
she is only familiar with the smell of it

Page 1 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page FBI reopening investigation of Hillary Clinton email server

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael the cuck , triggered tele , we all dead