The History of Late-Gen LT(2005-Present)

also my quoting carnova had more to do with newbie late adopters like sleepy and others anointing themselves long after even the prime of LT

which prime LT blossomed when T1 had already keeled over

and that prime LT era was masters, b*, bitch, $G$ and the early pu scene before giant spergs like lost etc

basically i would write the late gen lt story as

a handful of us played 3 maps over and over with eacher for a few years until we got tired of trolling each other's ego and spreading hacks and mistrust

that's what this era of t1 is/was

i would compare lt tribes to be very similar to basketball and baseball

you got 5 roles and everyone needs to play it in order to be successful, you got your star players on your team but need role players to balance the fluidity and chemistry

u can cowboy it to a point like lbj or durant but you need your support from your ray allen and paul peirce 2nd tier types.

the baseball comparison comes from the stain hacking has done to the game is all

why does it matter when tribes "died"

what do u get out of trying to invalidate other people having fun playing the game

i'm not offended but you have to admit its pretty much just screams insecurity when you go around telling people "nope you didnt play tribes only i did"

hypocrite.gif

I completely agree with everything that you are saying, and you and your LT community are 100% guilty of putting maximum hardcore effort into invalidating one of the most successful Tribes players that has ever touched the game because he did it during the game's prime in an era that didn't matter to any of you so...

hCEE8E17B

Back