Wanted to ask the community about this: do you want a ton of new players, yes/no?

opsayo is king of tribes and now he sees an opportunity to profit by bringing in many new tribesmen and tribeswomen. he is playing you guys.

There's nothing left to say Don't waste another day Just you and me tonight Everything will be okay If it's alright with you then it's alright with me Baby let's take this time let's make new memories

I want to see the video posted just to see what happens. It's got to be one of the least friendly games imaginable for someone to pick up and start playing.

can you 2 shut the fuck up? Jezes chrizt, edward and jacob.... You both the best, right?!?!!? yaah!

Ok lets remember that no one is going to give a shit about annihilation or shifter or football mod or tribsrpg.

There are almost zero LT servers running and absolutely zero base. You think people are going to have fun in Argh's?

I usually see one LT server filled, the Arghs populated all day, the annihilation BR server filled and rpg populated. <.<' its not bad for such an old game

Don't care if this is successful or not. I don't play anymore, and don't really care what happens. I am interested in the outcome because it's interesting, and I think this guy might have huge balls.

no but i remember when you did. wasn't it around xmas time, you were playing a retarded santa. then u leaked a bunch of cheats like a stoic little cock fuckin the whole world.

Ok lets remember that no one is going to give a shit about annihilation or shifter or football mod or tribsrpg.

There are almost zero LT servers running and absolutely zero base. You think people are going to have fun in Argh's?

Where have you been joe? Annihilation gets new players all the time, and like anubis said, there is always a nice player base in each server every night. I just got done playing Annihilation with 35 people in the server, and base LT before that with 20 people.You might want to brush up on your facts. ;)

Annihilation is where most of the new players go, but it still has quite a few 10 year vets (that welcome new players and show them the ropes ;) ).

Back