Wanted to ask the community about this: do you want a ton of new players, yes/no?

Snapple is a nice guy but bigtime convicted cheater

cringe is just...

I don't understand how this made you want to keep playing tribes stork.

(I did not know there were timescale cheats in tribes!)

That way the PU players won't be ruining any games.

Stork please check your logic on this. You can't protect pubs from pickup players
by password protecting the PU server. When there are not enough players to have
a PU "they" will come into the pub and disrupt the pub in order to farm players. It
is a short list "they" and easily banned from the pubs. For any successful revival of
pubs we would need to have significantly stronger anticheat and a hard banlist to
exclude the troublemakers forever. Oh yes, and nofix/emjay/andrew need to stop
"helping". LOL

i wish there were more good people (preferably without cheats even though they're still bad) so we could actually PU without having one of the 10 being gavin's sister :|

GG / IA are closely watching this shit every day.
It really annoys me the fact that we get great ideas but then we dont fucking do anything. And those fucker$ use those ideas that we create to later sell them.

So, what the fuck are we doing now? Fucking doing something or just giving the fucking ideas for the big fucking one$?

It really annoys me the fact that we get great ideas but then we dont fucking do anything. And those fucker$ use those ideas that we create to later sell them.

So, what the fuck are we doing now? Fucking doing something or just giving the fucking ideas for the big fucking one$?

youaresodumbyouarereall.jpg

Hello and welcome to the Tribes community.

Tribes is dead.

So a few people asked me if I'd help with this and I gotta say no.

My reasoning being that this project will FAIL!

There simply aren't enough active non cheaters left in tribes.

And as bugs isn't protecting servers anymore any noobies u bring into this will quickly be run off.

You see many peeps including myself have been cheating a long time.

And since I don't care about this game ill list a few

Chexmix
Darko
Dare
Alarik
Snow
Rtcll
Lemon

And the cheats will keep coming and people will keep fucking up games.

I don't understand y u ppl play there is pussy to be penetrated

i was refering to the timescale thing. iv been joking aout that for months. and no im not gunna go back to whatever page and read what you said cause i dont care.

I'm very interested about the reasons why you and the rest of you are cheating? What makes playing "good" with cheats so fun that you keep doing it? I just don't get it.

Stork please check your logic on this. You can't protect pubs from pickup players
by password protecting the PU server. When there are not enough players to have
a PU "they" will come into the pub and disrupt the pub in order to farm players. It
is a short list "they" and easily banned from the pubs. For any successful revival of
pubs we would need to have significantly stronger anticheat and a hard banlist to
exclude the troublemakers forever. Oh yes, and nofix/emjay/andrew need to stop
"helping". LOL

PU players don't want to PU with complete newbs. So that most likely won't happen very much. Unless they are trying to get a few good players out of a pub. Now maybe those good players leaving will disrupt the pub, but that's just how things go.

The point is to keep the newbs out of the PU server.

Back