Reload this Page !UW.yye1fxo
Page 11 of 13
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
201 - 04-09-2018, 18:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
afaik that pic was debunked as coming from the same day, basically just the same girl being passed around to different people in the chaos

iirc it was a russian newspaper that reported it

i have heard criticism that those 'white helmet' guys are just running around for photo ops but idk
Or that lol.

Nice to see all the people whose grasp on reality is on the same level with tehvul line up though.

Sponsored Links
uno
VeteranXX
Old
202 - 04-09-2018, 20:58
uh, was she a hot potato? Who just so happened to be followed around by photographers?

That is just as far fetched as Hash's crazy ass theory.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
203 - 04-09-2018, 21:38
u can definitely tell it wasn't filmed on the same day

i mean 3 different hairstyles?? for real soros u think we couldn't see through this??

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
204 - 04-09-2018, 22:58
Quote:
afaik that pic was debunked as coming from the same day, basically just the same girl being passed around to different people in the chaos

iirc it was a russian newspaper that reported it

i have heard criticism that those 'white helmet' guys are just running around for photo ops but idk
^This, pretty much nails it.

The pics's a common meme pic that gets thrown around in context of pointing to fake news, I'll give you mad props though for actually going through the effort of digging more into it.

In regards to a lot of this, I think the Anons are going about this wrong, I think they're way over thinking it and missing what's right in front of them. I think the way the posts are organized, when they're posted. I think the killboxes are being used as a marker for duration - that the information is basically encoded for, say 5 days, and in following 5 days the following cryptic posts are organized to be relevantly linked to the aforementioned post.

I think connections are being roped in too quickly. Coupled with the number of normies flooding the board - the number of people visiting 8ch is off the ****ing rails right now.

I think the purpose of the board is to share what's going on behind the scenes, as a kind of validation of what is or is not going on - but I think people, and I'm guilty of this too, I'll be honest, are trying really hard to use it as some kind of scryer orb into the future.

There was an Anon who posted the following, and it got a very quick reply from Q, really kind of confirming this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon
>>974006

The connection is simply chlorine…not false flag.

Keep in mind that every crumb is not meant to be solved before the event. Some of the drops are things for anons to dig on and make connections with, others are markers for future reference.

>[future proves past]

Some drops are just simply communication to the anons.

What needs to be understood to appreciate whats going here is the fact the Q is basically creating a circular flow diagram that can be referenced and cross-checked with news releases. Q can’t just disclose specifics about a situation or operation without violating security protocol. Instead they drop questions and statements that lead to answers that can be understood once the subject becomes public. This provides the validation necessary for the public to believe The Great Awakening is legit. Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real. In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think SA drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
205 - 04-09-2018, 23:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post

I think I think way over thinking I think I think t
I think
I think I think

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
206 - 04-10-2018, 12:54
president q

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
207 - 04-10-2018, 18:01
we are never lied to

all of it is true and facts

groove
VeteranXX
Old
208 - 04-10-2018, 19:43
Quote:
^This, pretty much nails it.

The pics's a common meme pic that gets thrown around in context of pointing to fake news, I'll give you mad props though for actually going through the effort of digging more into it
i didnt really dig i just remember a video about those 'white helmet' dudes being more about photo ops than actually saving people, pretty sure it was posted here on TW a number of months ago

iirc there was some kind of russian disinformation campaign to make them look like assholes which is where that 'ermagerd cnn using crisis actors' meme came from

idk i think its kinda ****ty to rip on people doing humanitarian stuff like saving lives but if these dudes really aren't doing **** except photo ops then ya **** 'em

cael
VeteranXX
Old
209 - 04-10-2018, 19:50
why would you believe a video linked on tw? especially after this thread

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
210 - 04-10-2018, 19:54
Quote:
i didnt really dig i just remember a video about those 'white helmet' dudes being more about photo ops than actually saving people, pretty sure it was posted here on TW a number of months ago

iirc there was some kind of russian disinformation campaign to make them look like assholes which is where that 'ermagerd cnn using crisis actors' meme came from

idk i think its kinda ****ty to rip on people doing humanitarian stuff like saving lives but if these dudes really aren't doing **** except photo ops then ya **** 'em

i would say we can't make stuff like this up

but some people do it all the time

groove
VeteranXX
Old
211 - 04-10-2018, 19:55
it must have been the talking cat vid cuz the only world news source i believe is a housewife from alberta pretending to be a talking cat

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
212 - 04-10-2018, 19:57
Quote:
it must have been the talking cat vid cuz the only world news source i believe is a housewife from alberta pretending to be a talking cat
sometimes she makes a good point

sometimes this lady thinks 4 Million is a lot of money

sometimes u know it is a big deal

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
213 - 04-10-2018, 19:58
sometimes we worry about bots

but not them anti-russian bots u know

sometimes we just make **** up to get elected

sometimes

cael
VeteranXX
Old
214 - 04-10-2018, 20:04
reeeeeeeee

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
215 - 04-10-2018, 20:06
sometimes i am selectively outraged over random pics

sometimes

groove
VeteranXX
Old
216 - 04-10-2018, 20:19

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
217 - 04-10-2018, 20:19
didnt we just use the "but they're using chemical weapons" excuse w/ in the last 5 years

dont the russians and the us have enough chem/biologics to kill the earths population like 50x over

my cousin's high school took field trips to newport's vx storage facility in rural indiana

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
218 - 04-10-2018, 20:25
it seems like every time Trump talks about pulling out of Syria

Assad gets desperate enough to use chemical weapons to justify us not only staying but furthering escalation against him and his administration

that his timing is real bad in fighting against ISIS......our allegedly common enemy.

it is almost like Russia calling this false flag, by name, less than a month ago wasn't enough and that Mossad, not Assad, just went ahead with their own attacks and narrative (plus likely chemical attacks against Syria) anyways.

hmmmmmm.........conspirac y

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
219 - 04-10-2018, 20:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
it seems like every time Trump talks about pulling out of Syria

Assad gets desperate enough to use chemical weapons to justify us not only staying but furthering escalation against him and his administration

that his timing is real bad in fighting against ISIS......our allegedly common enemy.

it is almost like Russia calling this false flag, by name, less than a month ago wasn't enough and that Mossad, not Assad, just went ahead with their own attacks and narrative (plus likely chemical attacks against Syria) anyways.

hmmmmmm.........conspirac y
In case anyone doesn't know, Mossad's the Israeli CIA.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
220 - 04-11-2018, 13:32
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMxpV2lbHJY
Question.

Did you ever consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe, it was InfoWars who faked that video so they could "report" on it?

Page 11 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page !UW.yye1fxo

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fake news , incoherent rambling , maga , mental instability , qanon , retired and artistic , trump