[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I think the massive conspiracy thing falls a little flat. Show me an example where a Republican crackdown on voter fraud has had positive results? Why does everyone freak out when people ask for more gov't involvement with guns? Because everyone knows, they'll fuck it up royally.

It does seem odd to me that I can just vote with a name. As I said before, what prevents me from using my neighbor's name? What if I went in my Grandpa's old district and tried to vote? If someone wants me to show my driver's license to vote - fine with me. Don't get me started on the DMV, my picture is from when I was 18, I'm now 42. So how good is that? People who actually need to see picture ID do a double take and I have to explain to them - does that look like my kid in the picture? Well it is 20+ years old.

My wife and I have been married 17 years, yet she still has to vote under her maiden name through her old district because every time she fills out the form nothing happens.

I think Trump is throwing out a red herring. I think people are giving gov't too much credit. Disorganization is the issue over actual fraud.

For the people who typically argue for less gov't in everything, you seem to want to add a lot of it, just in a different way.

one thing that would have helped our nation

Congress Is Pushing to Require Everyone to Use E-Verify. States Like Tennessee Are Already Doing It.

to

Immigration: E-Verify Amendment Defeated

one thing that never ever will happen (for reasons already discussed)

they will put an ID code on all of our foreheads before they will let something that effectively decides legal citizenship happen. The goal is control of those who live here. Just not over citizenship status.

That is why they are so eager to give everyone else guns (cartels, isis) while taking away and whittling away at our 2nd Amendment rights at home.

Last edited:
one thing that never ever will happen (for reasons already discussed)

they will put an ID code on all of our foreheads before they will let something that effectively decides legal citizenship happen.

according to kerosene using a smartphone app to verify someone's identity is clearly a huge waste of bloated government resources and but let's rely on 20+ year expired state IDs as an anecdote to how none of this could ever work

:nuts:

this isn't that difficult, every other country in the fucking world worth naming does it

also, trump says stupid shit and it's pretty hard to "figuratively" interpret "millions" in voter fraud

according to kerosene using a smartphone app to verify someone's identity is clearly a huge waste of bloated government resources and but let's rely on 20+ year expired state IDs as an anecdote to how none of this could ever work

this isn't that difficult, every other country in the fucking world worth naming does it

also, trump says stupid shit and it's pretty hard to "figuratively" interpret "millions" in voter fraud

seriously

i mean even some states are having issues flying between states now

If You’re From One of These Four States, You’ll Likely Need a Passport for a Domestic Flight

Driver’s licenses from New York, Louisiana, Minnesota, New Hampshire, and the American Samoa will no longer be enough to get on a domestic commercial flight.

but hey, he is from NEW YORK

so forgetaboutit

NZ5hwpE.gif

=========================

also Reason.com has good media coverage, though very little of it, about his appointments. half the site likes him, half the site hates him.....which is a better amount of possibly ethical scrutiny than I give to most other places right now

I have ZERO problem using something like e-verify for voter registration. To me, you really shouldn't be able to vote without an SSN. If that can be done at the polls efficiently, great.

Don't listen to Captain Strawman. Obviously posting some dumb video of some millennial is enough to refute anything from anyone who opposes the Orange One.

Not one person in this thread has refuted Trump's claim that millions of illegals voted for Hillary.

Last edited:
I have ZERO problem using something like e-verify for voter registration. To me, you really shouldn't be able to vote without an SSN. If that can be done at the polls efficiently, great.

Don't listen to Captain Strawman. Obviously posting some dumb video of some millennial is enough to refute anything from anyone who opposes the Orange One.

Not one person in this thread has refuted Trump's claim that millions of illegals voted for Hillary.

I have posted the blueprint for how it's possible, even plausible. Nobody can prove it without auditing voter rolls and determining who is or is not a citizen, but again that isn't the point. There is nothing being done to prevent it from happening, and therefore it's extremely likely that illegals do vote, and in great numbers.

Conversely there is zero evidence that Russians "hacked" the vote in the Rust Belt, nor is there any plausible evidence that such a thing could happen in those states, and yet you aren't attacking those claims. Your hypocrisy isn't your main concern however, you are simply looking to deflect as much attention as possible because adding very simplistic language to require proof of citizenship for registering, would eliminate almost any likelihood of this sort of fraud happening, would also mean a potential sharp decline in Democrat votes. If it turned out that 100% of illegal immigrants were voting in no ID states, that would be a possible loss of 11,000,000 votes for the Democratic party every election cycle.

Mad Dog Mattis for Sec Defense?!?!?!?!?

"Report: President-elect Trump picks retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense, sources tell Washington Post"

Wonder if he ends up having to give any concessions to congress to grant Mattis a waiver.

He is pretty hawkish on Iran which seems pretty dumb, whatever.

I have posted the blueprint for how it's possible, even plausible. Nobody can prove it without auditing voter rolls and determining who is or is not a citizen, but again that isn't the point. There is nothing being done to prevent it from happening, and therefore it's extremely likely that illegals do vote, and in great numbers.

Conversely there is zero evidence that Russians "hacked" the vote in the Rust Belt, nor is there any plausible evidence that such a thing could happen in those states, and yet you aren't attacking those claims. Your hypocrisy isn't your main concern however, you are simply looking to deflect as much attention as possible because adding very simplistic language to require proof of citizenship for registering, would eliminate almost any likelihood of this sort of fraud happening, would also mean a potential sharp decline in Democrat votes. If it turned out that 100% of illegal immigrants were voting in no ID states, that would be a possible loss of 11,000,000 votes for the Democratic party every election cycle.

I actually did call out the Dems on their recount.

Just because I oppose Trump doesn't mean I'm some liberal freak. I'm actually registered independent and I did not vote for Hillary (along with about a dozen other New Yorkers).

[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread by -SS- - Page 47 - TribalWar Forums

except that some millennial was an entire campus full of tools like u

which you are like third or forth string caterpillaring for

d76c142c4416a78f5f2d665a7536b859.jpg

just break the chain

stop asking for evidence on something even you refuse to acknowledge is worthy of investigating

you are doing your damndest to never admit is possible...yet alone worthy of actual evaluation

Last edited:
So apparently the 'bitch and groan' of the week is that Trump's cabinet has a lot of rich people in it?

They have been saying that for a week now. When is it going to happen?

It's Washington Post, so it might be "Fake News".

"President-elect Trump transition spokesman Jason Miller says no decision has been made yet on defense secretary post, despite reports "

So apparently the 'bitch and groan' of the week is that Trump's cabinet has a lot of rich people in it?

being well funded was a good thing when it came to hillary's campaign

apparently the hedgefund losers back on the being rich is suddenly bad narrative again

maybe the rothchilds can hold them another 50k a plate dinner for them to collectively cry about this

Last edited:
Back