So is anyone playing this shit anymore?

Not really sure how "successful" it was but people were arranging pugs on Bonechewer for Firelands. While that journal does make all the content "easy-mode" I'd be skeptical people would even bother to open the thing up and read it.

Depends. Do you enjoy challenges? If so then don't, they have nerfed a lot of the challenge to the point the average player is worse at the game than ever before. Only reason I could see is 1. boredom or 2. You have a guild doing heroic-content because that's the only real challenge now.

That's PvE-side, I know next to nothing about PvP barring massive complaints about BG queues being long as fuck.

Myself (wdeath/namaste), Natural, booty (brolemodel) are all that's left from TW in The Core I think. Most TW people are in S t K.

styr are you sturrendering from LoL again? going back to WoW is like going back to elementary school because highschool was too hard

If you glance at any of the WoW forums now you will see a good chunk of the playerbase have devolved into whiny, entitled scrubs. Without any digging I have seen complaints about Firelands loot, stuff being overtuned, whining the firelands dailies are boring, guilds clearing the whole firelands within 24 hours of release, etc. And that's on top of the usual scrubs that infest anything remotely puggable.

Getting the feeling the only thing that will kill WoW is the "too big to fail" complex.

Whiny - Complaining, sometimes senselessly, and always to a fault. Look at the forums if you don't believe me, people are complaining about pretty much every single thing in 4.2 . And they get it all, lack of spirit in FL gear, poor itemization, bosses are either too easy or too hard, and so on.

Entitled - The feeling you deserve something, usually with little to no effort or work on your part.

I know that isn't the proper, Webster phrase but eventually it will get in there. They have managed to put other stupid words in the dictionary, why not that? And seriously, you really are going to try to get me on the exact, literary term for "entitle"? Are you even trying anymore?

"too big to fail" complex, stupid

And there has always been whining, crying, and entitlement on the forums. Most people are just tired of the game, how long can you play the same damn formula over, and over, and over again for years before you burn out on it?

So if you quit how about you let me use your account so I don't have to waste time getting from 60 to 85.

It's so easy to level now it's not even funny. You can quest or sit in a city and queue dungeons, hell you could even do BGs to level. Though I'm not sure what the queues are like, I never leveled via BG before.

If you glance at any of the WoW forums now you will see a good chunk of the playerbase have devolved into whiny, entitled scrubs. Without any digging I have seen complaints about Firelands loot, stuff being overtuned, whining the firelands dailies are boring, guilds clearing the whole firelands within 24 hours of release, etc. And that's on top of the usual scrubs that infest anything remotely puggable.

Getting the feeling the only thing that will kill WoW is the "too big to fail" complex.

It is a MMO, the forums are always filled with whiny scrubs, if it is the official forums it has always been that way. Moderated forums are always filled with people whining, and the only other people that go there are the people that want to make fun of them.

Back