Considering a server transfer.

I love when people indirectly insult Feannag and he almost says thanks.

Random guy "Well at least you're not as bad as Feannag."
Feannag "blah blah blah Thanks blah blah blah."

I like Feannag better than Nail Bomb.

Preemptive: you're welcome, Feannag.

Are you still considering a server transfer? My guild could use another resto shaman.

Server: Ravenholdt, RPPvP. Hosted in Seattle with EST server time. Went online about a month before BC went live. Horde vastly outnumbers Alliance and we rarely hold Wintergrasp during primetime. Progression has always been behind here, but we're working to advance our server. Us and one Horde guild were working on heroic Anub'arak 25 when ICC came out. I can guarantee you'll be one of the elite players on this server, and the server is small. I've never seen a queue time.

Guild: Renaissance. Been around for a year now this month. We raid 25's 3 nights a week, 7:30-12:00 EST. There is some pretty heavy competition for 25-man healer positions, so if you can fill a DPS slot sometimes that would be very helpful. There is however a high demand for healing shamans in 10-mans right now so you're guaranteed a raid slot there. Current 25-man progression for us is Professor Putricide and Anub'arak in ToGC.

http://rnaguild.dkpsystem.com/

You can app there if interested. I'm our main resto shaman and healing lead so I can tell you know what you're doing.

So if you do the faction change thing, you can change servers right?

For instance... I can move my undead warrior on Archimonde to become a human warrior on Arthas in one 30 dollar faction change right?

ouch, i'd have to pay $55 just to get there... Im a Troll Shammy lol so i'd have to faction once i got over to ravenholdt, which is actually funny because thats where most of the rest of my town plays.

Blizzard disbands extreme erotic roleplaying guild

Does the drama on other servers get this good?

Having a guild in WoW for nothing but cyberering seems to me like you are trying to get minors involved, there must be some sort of adult online programs that people can have for this purpose, or just use one of the many adult hookup dating sites.

Everyone that played with STK would have been banned from playing the game a long time ago if blizzard could be held accountable for everything that is said in guild chat or private channels. All the talk of mossy getting fisted would be be enough to hold against us, hell the guild roster on archimonde has characters with the names Mossyfisted, Mossyfister... in the roster.

Back