Hello Death Knights with 85 AP to Your Weapon.

I'm still trying to figure out wtf was up with the arms warrior that was in my group the other day. He was geared way better than my dk, but was doing a whole 650 dps, next to my 2800 or so.

(Yeah, my DK has way too much haste. Working on getting him T9 and an appropriate weapon now).

from 73-75 so far, all i've done is AN and AN:OK Over...and Over....and Over....I used to hate nexus, but damn i look forward to those times when i get that instance. :p Oddly enough, i have yet to get UK .... at all. Gotten the AN and AN:OK runs down to 15-20 minutes though. :D

edit: I'm running a prot warrior through all these

the random pugs are hilarious. ran H UK the other day and i was the only DPS in 4 digits. i mentioned something about it and they all said how easy it was for me to stand back and cast (i'm mage) while they had to run around and attack.

the random pugs are hilarious. ran H UK the other day and i was the only DPS in 4 digits. i mentioned something about it and they all said how easy it was for me to stand back and cast (i'm mage) while they had to run around and attack.

I healed a pug today where the tank was a DK wearing PVP gear and the highest dps was 1200.

I healed a pug today where the tank was a DK wearing PVP gear and the highest dps was 1200.

I remember the guild I used to raid Naxx with (pre-3.1) dropping DPS that couldn't make "1400". Things have totally changed. Heroics (other than the ICC stuff) are a joke these days.

I remember the guild I used to raid Naxx with (pre-3.1) dropping DPS that couldn't make "1400". Things have totally changed. Heroics (other than the ICC stuff) are a joke these days.

the day 3.3 dropped i logged on to see a group forming for Naxx with min dps required of 6K....was for a quick badge run.

the day 3.3 dropped i logged on to see a group forming for Naxx with min dps required of 6K....was for a quick badge run.

Day 3.3 dropped Bonechewer's Raid Weekly was Patchwerk, so a lot of people were hitting up Naxx just for that. So far we had Patchwerk and Jaxx twice, dunno what the this week's is. I'll laugh if it's one of the wing-end bosses in Naxx like Loatheb or Thaddius.

Day 3.3 dropped Bonechewer's Raid Weekly was Patchwerk, so a lot of people were hitting up Naxx just for that. So far we had Patchwerk and Jaxx twice, dunno what the this week's is. I'll laugh if it's one of the wing-end bosses in Naxx like Loatheb or Thaddius.

They don't do bosses that are more than one or two in.

People just don't surprise me in this game anymore. The only heroics I ever see competent DPS in anymore are the ICC ones. Any others I basically do more DPS than the whole group combined, then some on my DK and hunter. I suppose people don't try, but it's hard to believe for all of them. Especially seeing people with gear and spec like that DK.

Although some people do want to learn. I get tells pretty often these days on my DK asking for advice on rotations and such, and I am more than willing to give them a few tips. Anything to make at least one more person better. It's like trying to change the world though, you'll never make all of them better. :shrug:

People just don't surprise me in this game anymore. The only heroics I ever see competent DPS in anymore are the ICC ones. Any others I basically do more DPS than the whole group combined, then some on my DK and hunter. I suppose people don't try, but it's hard to believe for all of them. Especially seeing people with gear and spec like that DK.

Although some people do want to learn. I get tells pretty often these days on my DK asking for advice on rotations and such, and I am more than willing to give them a few tips. Anything to make at least one more person better. It's like trying to change the world though, you'll never make all of them better. :shrug:

The only reason I can think of for people doing heroics on geared 80s is either for leveling heirlooms, off-spec gear, or to buy epic gems. Usually when I run them everyone but 1 - 2 DPS are pretty much in the overgeared category.

Did a run again last night (for the emblems) and DTK popped up, yay. Then i ran a couple on my shaman (72) and got AN....again.....twice.

I'm leveling my Holy Paladin through the LFG system and you get a lot of terribles unfortunately. I tried to explain to a Warlock that using Shadowbolt instead of Drain Life would be better DPS and he got all pissy :shrug:. I also had a Ret Paladin in a full DPS gear queue as a tank and try to convince me that I should heal him through BRD.

I've also seen quite a few competent people that I wish I could group with again.

I ended up tanking UK on my rogue last night because the tank was slow/stupid/afk. After the first boss I just started pulling trash and killing it all while he did whatever terrible people do.

I finished at like 55% of damage done and 60% of damage taken. Leather tank yay!

I did a section of Mara Orange where I healed, DPSd (consecrate) and tanked (tank was slow/stupid). Ended like 50% of the damage taken and like 30% of the overall group damage.

I went 24-28 on my druid in a couple hours. The blue rewards for using the dungeon tool are better than any pre-tbc quest reward from what I've seen (or I've been very lucky). It sure as hell beat questing in XP and fun but damn some people still seem to be leveling their first toon after 5 years.

Back