Hello Death Knights with 85 AP to Your Weapon.

Or it could be that he plays like I do and doesn't give a flying fuck about anything past getting to level 80, which is the ultimate goal for WOW players in my category of gamers, and then quitting the character to start over.

You've got some high speed armor/items and you thoroughly know each patch of the game and how it affects your gameplay? Great, more power to you.

Me, I just want to play a game and kill things occasionally, so I do just that.

Lol, I can't believe someone is actually trying to defend that dk's gear/spec/everything choices. Really hope you're trolling.

Or it could be that he plays like I do and doesn't give a flying fuck about anything past getting to level 80, which is the ultimate goal for WOW players in my category of gamers, and then quitting the character to start over.

You've got some high speed armor/items and you thoroughly know each patch of the game and how it affects your gameplay? Great, more power to you.

Me, I just want to play a game and kill things occasionally, so I do just that.

Grats on playing a mmo for the wrong reasons. You'd get the same experience from a good sp rpg and save on the monthly fee.

Last edited:
Lol, I can't believe someone is actually trying to defend that dk's gear/spec/everything choices. Really hope you're trolling.

Grats on playing a mmo for the wrong reasons. You'd get the same experience from a good sp rpg and save on the monthly fee.

Pretty much, I think now you can get FF4 for the DS for $20 or less. And they amped that back up to Japanese difficulty, that is a fun challenge over WoW. I'm already hitting a brick wall with the Dark Elf boss, despite the cheat to go in in metal armor and avoid that first part before spoony bard saves you he's still destroying me horribly. It's all more or less smooth sailing until he 1-shots the sage, after that any type of recovery is impossible since he starts Dark Breathing on everyone and eventually kills.

I think it is fine to make fun of a DK wearing a belt with intel, spell power and mp5 on it.

The tank in the group must have been just as terrible as that dk since you said the DK was doing 600 dps and still died after doing a death grip. I like the DKs that use death grip in the new instances, the animation is obvious and all I have to do is taunt and the mob is on me and standing in the AOE pack.

so yeah, i got my sham decently geared i guess. but i think im losing interest in wow again. maybe i should just quit for the 6th again :[

i think it's mainly because the current guild im in the 25man is pretty full so I think this is the 3rd week I've missed out on badges and loot because I have horrible luck with pugs not being able to kill first boss, or just having no luck getting groups at all. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Last edited:
so yeah, i got my sham decently geared i guess. but i think im losing interest in wow again. maybe i should just quit for the 6th again :[

i think it's mainly because the current guild im in the 25man is pretty full so I think this is the 3rd week I've missed out on badges and loot because I have horrible luck with pugs not being able to kill first boss, or just having no luck getting groups at all. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

leave the guild and go somewhere else. I'm sure someone could use a decently geared shaman.

I think it is fine to make fun of a DK wearing a belt with intel, spell power and mp5 on it.

The tank in the group must have been just as terrible as that dk since you said the DK was doing 600 dps and still died after doing a death grip. I like the DKs that use death grip in the new instances, the animation is obvious and all I have to do is taunt and the mob is on me and standing in the AOE pack.

Sometimes on my leveling DK I'll Death Grip ranged over to the tank if there's more than one of them and they're spread out to try to help out. Is this frowned upon?

Sometimes on my leveling DK I'll Death Grip ranged over to the tank if there's more than one of them and they're spread out to try to help out. Is this frowned upon?

No, but death gripping every pull for absolutely no reason and dying because of you don't know what it does is laughed at. :)

No, but death gripping every pull for absolutely no reason and dying because of you don't know what it does is laughed at. :)

Pretty much.

If a person is stupid enough to taunt when they are dps'ing, I just let them die. I'm a dick as a healer to, I get stuck with shitty geared/gemmed prot pallies who refuse to buff anything on anyone, so I'll not get in combat and let them die ;o

I wish I had DPS DKs do that for me, usually they wait for my cue so I have to tell everyone to FF the caster mobs first. Then the melee just follow me around standing in my consecration and getting hit with shields/hammers.

i kinda like being able to be a dick in these instances to other people that aren't on my server. not that it isn't warranted most of the time. i just feel a bit more inclined to let people know if they are fail and are causing problems for everyone else. For instance, i was healing AN on my 72 priest and on second boss some 74 ret pally decided to stand in the poison the entire fight. I spammed party chat with "MOVE OUT OF THE POISON" multiple times, and he just stayed in there. So after the fight was over, i healed him to full and then just watched his health tick down to zero until he died. Then simply responded with "Thought I'd let you learn the hard way".

yeah, it's generally ok to grip a caster over, because you can interrupt their first cast on you and then they'll be back on the tank shortly after that.

I don't know if I can call a 71/0/0 a dps spec. I don't enjoy doing heroics with 600 dps (no joke here) and a guy dying on every other pull because hes death gripping. I think he was just mashing buttons.

I don't come to TW to post on serious topics or discuss how to make the world a better place to live, I come here to joke around and laugh.

Not really sure why this offends you but go ahead and keep on fighting for the underdog I guess.

I have you beat. I was just healing a pug and the dps fury warrior was pulling 150 DPS for all of CoS and about 140ish on bosses. He was dual boxing and was so much fail and the others were like oh well.

I have you beat. I was just healing a pug and the dps fury warrior was pulling 150 DPS for all of CoS and about 140ish on bosses. He was dual boxing and was so much fail and the others were like oh well.
I had a similar situation last night with a 2boxed mage that did about 5% of the damage throughout H AzN.

WoWScrnShot_122809_233958.jpg

Back