[Official][Help] 3.3 UI Questions

MistaKe

Veteran X
This has been one of the more easier transistions for me personally so I really can't complain. ag_Unitframes still seemed to work fine, updated Grid and Dominos real quickly and I was good to go.

There are just a couple obscure addons that aren't working right now and I was wondering if anyone used the following prior to 3.3 and knows of a working link (or when/if they'll be returning with an updated version):
- ButtonFacade (it's been updated I think, might just be bugged with Dominos, not sure?)
- Buffalo
- simpleMinimap

I'm about to pass out right now so I can't find you links, but generally checking wowace.com and seeing if authors put up beta/alpha files for a new patch is a good idea.

I can tell you that I use ButtonFacade + Dominos and it works fine.

If you still have problems, post here and I'll find you links when I get up. I'll probably make a new addon thread too, since everyone can benefit each other.

Night poopdicks.

Buffalo was unchanged for me, my only issue was the same one every XPerl user had with the missing target frame. I was able to get by using assist macros to stay on someone else's target that had frames, but it was annoying as fuck not seeing any enemy cast bars or buffs/debuffs.

How do I change the buff notification at the bottom of my screen? it's like 500% larger and doesnt over-write previous buffs so my bottom half just fills with useless buff shit I don't care about. Anyone figure it out? (Or how to move the objectives ui?)

I can tell you that I use ButtonFacade + Dominos and it works fine.

If you still have problems, post here and I'll find you links when I get up. I'll probably make a new addon thread too, since everyone can benefit each other.

-edit-
And as for Buffalo, I grabbed Buffalo3 (thinking it's the latest) and it seemed to work, well, sort of. I was able to access the menu and options but once there, I wasn't able to move them around or even re-size without producing multiple buffs scattered all over my screen - really weird. If anyone has a link to an updated working version it'd be much appreciated.

-edit2-
Blah, grabbed ButtonFacade + skins again and it seems to work this time. Just trying to figure out why Buffalo(3) won't work as intended - or if there's a similar addon out there.

Last edited:
Back