Karazhan Tonight for my guild

AdreNaLiNe

Veteran XX
Wish we had our own forum - sorry for those who aren't playing with us. I don't mean to flood TW's WoW forums with guild stuff. :p

Need a rollcall of who is available tonight to try Kara out.

We currently have:

Deadlyrabbit
Biggdirty
elprecious
Zotch
Araxis
Silyn
Synth

Still need 3 more. Not sure on Abides and Dimio yet. Would like a few extras to confirm.

Haven't heard from or seen some of you at all lately, please at least send me a PM to let me know what's going. Could just be my eastern time - not home to check when last log on was for people heh.

Wish I would have rolled horde instead of alliance so I could play with all you TWers. Have never gotten the chance to really raid, just stick to arena/pvp. When 2.3 comes out I need to re-roll horde.

Well this is starting to look bad, with the amount of DPS we have. :)

Not to mention, I think Mike is our only other healer in the guild. I guess if we can get enough DPS, I'll go holy for tonight.

This on tichondrius? I'll go if you need a geared mage but i wont be home till about 8-9PST.

planning on quitting foundation for skillz that killz soon as well.

This on tichondrius? I'll go if you need a geared mage but i wont be home till about 8-9PST.

planning on quitting foundation for skillz that killz soon as well.

We don't have a mage that is willing to do PvE. I actually had some people ask if "happy" is actually going to join the guild. I basically said I don't give a shit. If he hacks, he's hacking for us. :)

im savin my efforts for starcraft2 (bot/ai project)... plus i have a free lifetime wow acct. no way im fucking that up :p

and im glad you have folks who feel that way about pve since my sole reason for existing on tichondrius is the pvp... although i dont hate pve and enjoy an occasional kara.

all my guild does is pve except 3/10 arena "lets get this shit out of the way" games on monday night lol.

Last edited:
You willing to run the mage with us tonight, Happy? It's our first Kara run basically. none of us are willing to stay long. Probably 2-2.5 hours at most.

We'd only need 1 more then.

ill probably give in tonite

Fixed.

C'mon back mang!

heroin_gallery_10.jpg

Back