Best twink classes? (29&39 brackets) by ragingbunny - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Best twink classes? (29&39 brackets)
ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
1 - 10-07-2007, 17:50
Thinking about resub just to dick around in low lvls. Any of you hardcore twinkers have any advice on which class to roll that's fun and abused in BG's in low lvls?

Already been a Warrior, don't want to be a pally. <33

Sponsored Links
ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
2 - 10-07-2007, 18:18
<3

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 10-07-2007, 18:34
Rogue

FrogNettle
VeteranX
Old
4 - 10-07-2007, 19:39
rogues have got to be the most prolific class in the low bracket. Hunters come in a close second. I personally had a **** ton of fun with my priest when I played, it's been a while, but I can't imagine things have changed much. That's the beauty of twinks is they never go out of style.

ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
5 - 10-07-2007, 20:01
I played a priest hardcore for awhile, they still fun low lvl? How's survivability against hunters/rogues in the low brackets? (been over a year now)

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 10-08-2007, 08:22
Hunters ****ing kick ass... Make a hunter twink... You will chew through any twink caster like it's nothing... You can kite people and your pet wreaks havoc...

I've never rolled one myself, but I watch them all the time and wish I had one...

I've only seen them in action in the 19 brackets though, so I don't know if this will be accurate for 29 or 39...

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
7 - 10-08-2007, 09:14
Hunters, rogues and druids

Personally, i have no more interest in twinking because pvp at 70 is fun as hell.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
8 - 10-08-2007, 09:43
I've only twinked a 19 rogue, but the only other twinks that gave me any trouble were druids, warriors and hunters.

d0ur
VeteranX
Old
9 - 10-08-2007, 10:02
why twink when the lvl 70 pvp is so good now?

maybe if they ever did twink arena or a twink pvp set or something for it specifically

leetdemon
VeteranX
Old
10 - 10-08-2007, 10:44
for 39 locks rogues druid

29 hunter warrior rogue

ragingbunny
VeteranX
Old
11 - 10-08-2007, 17:39
dont have much time to play, real life friend and i are just gonna dick around with twinks, can't put the time into the 70 pvp like i when BC came out.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 10-08-2007, 20:08
for 29s...

you may not believe me but... balance/healing (tauren) druid. after 2 years of twinking having twinked every class including a max twinked rogue and warlock (my 2nd and 3rd recommendation) i built this experimental druid build which became a huge hit... basically if you play the hybrid role well you will not only be a top healer but do the most damage as well, and have great utility (running flags, cure poison, roots, etc). and quite funny raping other twink hunters while your hots heal away all their damage... its also the funnest of all my twinks, and people will /boggle when they see you

29 Balance/Healing Hybrid Druid (built to have decent stam/feral stats, also includes a 200+ spirit set not shown for fast mana regen on the run)
The Armory

29 afflic lock (missing the better leg enchant and staff of shade for an extra +1 dmg)
The Armory

29 backstab rogue (SS rogues are for noobs, only change i'd make is to be gnome)
The Armory

and dont twink 39s simply because you wont find as much competition. and dont roll hunter cuz hunters are for fags.

Last edited by HaPpY; 10-08-2007 at 20:20..
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 10-08-2007, 20:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ur View Post
why twink when the lvl 70 pvp is so good now?

maybe if they ever did twink arena or a twink pvp set or something for it specifically
thats why i twinked pre-bc, pvp sucked balls then... now im all about 70s

FrogNettle
VeteranX
Old
14 - 10-08-2007, 23:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingbunny View Post
I played a priest hardcore for awhile, they still fun low lvl? How's survivability against hunters/rogues in the low brackets? (been over a year now)
I never had trouble with hunters. Good hunters maybe, but there are few of those in the low levels. It was easy enough to charge them and stay in their dead zone. The only trouble comes from trying to run from them, say as a FC. Oh and their ****ing Viper Sting was a pain in the ass. Biggest problems with a priest is conserving mana. After two twink kills it was time to drink or visit the hut.

Rogues were my favorite class to kill. They would make a beeline right for me expecting to shred a paper bag. But as long as I had full health and mana I prevailed (don't they know what kick does?) Rarely, though, would I survive an assault from a skilled, assisted rogue.

The first time I encountered a skilled shaman I was seriously shocked (pun not intended.) I thought, "why is this lowbie charging me, don't they see my elite glowing staff thingy?" I proceeded to get my **** smashed in and learned a quick lesson in pain.

I never did study each class to find weaknesses but I played just as well as was called for. If I came across a match that left me destroyed I figured out where I went wrong and adjusted accordingly. BTW I played a priest in 19,29, and 39 religiously for a considerable chunk of my life so I got to be pretty good. Always wanted to release a video.

Sorry if my post was long, just basking in the good memories of my twinking days

Eve
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 10-09-2007, 06:23
At 29 Ret Paladins are quite OP. Hunters and Warlocks are piss easy. SS Rogues are fun - I tried daggers but meh. I have a holy priest as well which is awesome fun.

39 Warriors and Shamans step up to the plate, and with the right gear you can be a pretty nasty shadow priest.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Best twink classes? (29&39 brackets)

Social Website Bullshit