Fucking christian idiots on the WoW forums..

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
As a professional health care worker in the drug and alcohol field I see the social and personal health consequences of inappropriate use and excessive of alcohol.

I cannot but express my dismay that Blizzard chooses to glorify and reward drunken behaviour in such an event.

Players acting out naked table dancing, overdrinking until vomiting occurs, having two quests that require you to be very drunk in game to be rewarded, and the dark iron dwarf invasion that requires you to drink an ale and throw the empty glass repeatedly at the "invaders" resulting in being drunk (emulating binge drinking) to succesfully complete the event. All the things about alcohol consumption in our community to be very seriously concerned about.

Poor form and poor taste.

I hope those with a moral fibre in our community continue to express their distaste for the Brewfest Event.

A number of changes have been forced upon WoW by the Chinese government that the Chinese deemed offensive ... I hope enough political will in the US forces the removal of this event.

I also expect the moderators on this forum to keep the offensive responses to my post out of this thread.

A persons response:
You forgot one of the other morally offensive things that Brewfest emulates: A person's ability to make his or her own choices in life. I'm sorry that you have a problem with alcohol, whether it's just in game or in real life, but you have to respect (both in the game and in real life) another person's ability to do what he or she pleases, regardless of whether it's in line with your own, personal "moral fiber." I apologize if it offends you to think that people can do what they want with their own free will, but the bottom line is that, all said and done, this is a just a game. A game that inspires far more unhealthy habits than drinking, I might add, which should also be of concern to a fine, morally upstanding person such as yourself.

Learn from experience, then: Prohibition failed.

My response:

You're a complete idiot..It's a game, and it's a re-creation of Oktoberfest, a German event in real life, if you don't want to participate, then don't..Don't try to ruin it for other people you yuppie.

I hate people like you, blaming all of the worlds problems on video games, it's people like you that forced good people like Black Isle to go out of business because people complained that they were to gory...

You and Jack Thompson should get married.

LMFAO someone made a thread saying to take the raiding encounters out of the game to make fun of that idiot trying to get rid of beerfest:

As a professional doctor in the raiding field I see the social and personal health consequences of inappropriate attempts of dragon killing every day.

I cannot but express my dismay that Blizzard chooses to glorify and reward monster slaying in such a glorifying way.

Players acting out pew pews, stabby stabbying until vomiting occurs, having two quests that require you to kill a dragon and a gronn to be rewarded, and the scourge invasion that required you to purge the "undead" resulting in being awesome (emulating being awesome) to succesfully complete the event. All the things about raiding in our community to be very seriously concerned about.

I hope those with a moral fibre in our community continue to express their distaste for the end-game raid encounters.

A number of changes have been forced upon WoW by the Chinese government that the Chinese deemed offensive ... I hope enough political will in the US forces the removal of these encounters.

I also expect the moderators on this forum to keep the offensive responses to my post out of this thread.

My thread:
As a professional health care worker in the questing field I see the social and personal health consequences of inappropriate use and excessive of quests

I cannot but express my dismay that Blizzard chooses to glorify and reward questing in such an event.

Players acting out killing NPCs until vomiting occurs, having two quests that require you to be very skilled in game to be rewarded, and the attunements that requires you to drink an ale and kill dragons resulting in being drunk (emulating awesomeness) to succesfully complete the event. All the things about questing in our community to be very seriously concerned about.

I hope those with a moral fibre in our community continue to express their distaste for the quests in this game..

A number of changes have been forced upon WoW by the Chinese government that the Chinese deemed offensive ... I hope enough political will in the US forces the removal of this event.

:rofl: I just read that first post maybe 10 minutes ago. I was waiting for someone like that to come up and bash Brewfest. It was only a matter of time, shame the event is pretty much broken now.

The OP seems to have missed that World of Warcraft is essentially a virtual Final Solution training platform. Instead of facing the Jewish question, players are faced with hundreds of genocidal minigames for imaginary races. Kill 30 dwarves and steal their hammers. Collect gold rings off of dead elves. Slaughter the black Grimtotem tauren.

If you kill so fuckin' many of a certain race, above and beyond the quest requirements, you gain higher status with the local fascist dictator that you can spend on cool prizes that are designed to help you kill more efficiently. And efficiency is the key to genocide.

The OP seems to have missed that World of Warcraft is essentially a virtual Final Solution training platform. Instead of facing the Jewish question, players are faced with hundreds of genocidal minigames for imaginary races. Kill 30 dwarves and steal their hammers. Collect gold rings off of dead elves. Slaughter the black Grimtotem tauren.

If you kill so fuckin' many of a certain race, above and beyond the quest requirements, you gain higher status with the local fascist dictator that you can spend on cool prizes that are designed to help you kill more efficiently. And efficiency is the key to genocide.

:rofl:

World of Warcraft is also a training ground for being an evil mystic.

There is so much magic (magic is all derived from Satan remember - even the "good" magic is a sham designed to lure Christians down the dark path) that by level 70 unless you're basically a fully indoctrinated tool of Satan.

Scary to think so many dumbasses roam three planets at once...

I mean this game is a veritable smörgåsbord (like that?) of things to piss and moan about. Violence, drinking, drug abuse, megalomania, genocide, murder, theft, witchcraft and wizardry, religious fanaticism, animal cruelty, gambling... the list goes on. Hell, if they remove Brewfest they may as well remove anything offensive to anyone.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure, anyone? We'll start a guild!

What a fucking hypocrite. Getting drunk isn't alright but killing endless amounts of animals and players is kascher?

Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ, I hate stupid people.

well if it isn't the cock sucker duo skysnipe and Tankbusterx. Is this what you two are doing when you arent out trying to steal peoples wow accounts?

OK YOU POST TANK.. LOL NO YOU POST IT SKY

OK WE BOTH POST READ? OK TANKX I AM READY
*oral sex ensues*

if i made my own mmo, itd be full of nigs, hits, wet slits, and chicks with dicks. my goal would be to piss of governments/religions/etc so much it'd start ww3.

Back