Hello Death Knights with 85 AP to Your Weapon.

So how viable is leveling an alt with the RDF? Is it quicker than questing?

Probably not unless you're a tank. I'm queuing as Heals/DPS and still usually have to wait. It does make it viable to level as a tank/healer though and is a change of pace. You also get to be pretty well geared for someone leveling (my Holy set has no blues).

It's more for a change of pace from questing to level than anything else. I'm sure questing is still faster.

I went 24-28 on my druid in a couple hours. The blue rewards for using the dungeon tool are better than any pre-tbc quest reward from what I've seen (or I've been very lucky). It sure as hell beat questing in XP and fun but damn some people still seem to be leveling their first toon after 5 years.

The blues you get from the bags are a crap shoot since they have random suffixes but if you get something applicable to your spec it's pretty awesome.

And yeah, I run into people all the time that can't figure out how to get to the instance if we wipe.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Falsepal

Last edited:
I have done RDF on my 66 - 67 druid at least a dozen times so far. All twelve blues were leather and had a stat mix prevalent to druids (spellpower leather and melee leather).

If you wipe in RDF then you get thrown to the GY as a ghost and you run back as normal. Leaving the instance in RDF ports you back to the location you popped in from.

I ran random dungeons on my 67 rogue, and got int and spellpower gear from bags every time. :(

I got tired of telling newb DKs how to tank so I respecced Prot and started tanking with a mixture of holy and ret stuff. I get faster queues now and the instances go smoother and faster.

Terra you aren't cool elitist like Pessi is, you are more annoying elitist. Please keep this in mind in future posts.

Terra you aren't cool elitist like Pessi is, you are more annoying elitist. Please keep this in mind in future posts.

Sorry if I'm not cool enough for you zeph. I forgot that I'm posting here for your amusement, not mine.

Put me on ignore if you find me annoying, problem solved.

Ran into these two gems (from dif server so not related to each other) in an ALT level 72 RANDOM DUNGEON FINDER IN NEXUS NORMAL.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Both did less dps than me (prot warrior) and my friend (holy priest).

Meh, I've seen worse. I remember working with some friends to get ICC-10 done and we got a mage who was in blue 200s, a few 187s, no gems in anything and a lot of Agility enchants.

Meh, I've seen worse. I remember working with some friends to get ICC-10 done and we got a mage who was in blue 200s, a few 187s, no gems in anything and a lot of Agility enchants.

whats wrong with that? It helps him dodge when he pulls aggro!

This kid was in a run I tanked while I was plowing through instances to get emblems for my old roomate's alt. A random mage in the group who seemed pretty solid started giving him shit after the first boss of heroic UK because he was only doing 650dps up to that point. We were then informed that his name means "DK Pro" and that it was his 2nd DK so he knows how to play. After finishing the instance he averaged 850dps while I was just over 3500 as the tank.

Back