3rd party macro apps?

It used to work at some point but was changed in some patch. I'm just annoyed having to bind two abilities that are used for the same thing when I already have issues with having no more free binds.

That sucks that they changed it, on the paly almost every ability I use I had some sort of macro for prot and ret. Key bindings got better for me when I got the G5 mouse, I assigned keys to the side tilt of the mouse wheel, and with ctrl, shift, and alt that gave another 8 bindings. I changed the binding for mouse wheel zoom from the default to ctrl + mouse wheel scrolling, then used the scroll up and down for my most common abilities, spinning the wheel was a lot easier then mashing a button. Only problem with the mouse wheel binding was when I would sometimes bump it while flying, the bubble saved me a lot of times.

I dont know about you guys, but the G15 macros dont work for me.
As soon as i press the button ingame, it automatically disconnects me :(

Must be Warden detecting it or whatever..

with your g15, are you running vista/win7? i ran into a lot - read, insane amounts of lag + disconnects - when attempting use of the 15 macro buttons

back on xp, smooth sailing. 2 buttons. the APE SHIT button blows all dps cooldowns, the OH SHIT button blows all gtfo cooldowns.

Back