[Battlegrounds/Bots] Pirox?

MistaKe

Veteran X
I know there were a few threads on this AFK/BG bot a year or so back (see: Does Pirox afk still work? by d0ur and AV botting mods/programs? by SonGohan) but I can't bump those so here's my own, new thread.

Basically that shit is pay to use as of not sure how long ago - 20 euros. I used the free version a while back (jeez, had to be 3+ seasons ago) and it was pretty nice.

I'm just curious if anyone has access to a free version that might still work (like I said, been out of this scene for a while now and not sure if that's still possible) or if anyone knows some alternatives out there? Any homemade bots and such, scripts, addons, whatever.

I've honor capped both of my toons about twice over each now (manually + a little help from a decent amount of saved marks) and it's not very fun at all. Any help would be much appreciated.

It's definitely possible, I haven't had any luck finding one. If you know anyone that still runs one, Tony, lemme know.

I'm not worried about getting banned (suspended, warned, whatever) once I actually find a way to AFK effectively. I won't be leaving it running for hours over night; probably just a couple of hours here and there during the day - it's what I did a couple of years back, no warnings or anything.

Thanks once again.

You paid for Pirox or did you downloaded something better/similar? I know there's another paid alternative out there called "oBG" or something like that - I have no experience with that one, however.

I really don't want to come off as cheap, but I feel like I can either find someone or someplace with a free alternative or have someone that knows a little about it that is running a simple bot or script or whatever.

Ask Teri or Kitem when they aren't "too focused on farming honor to reply." I don't know what they use but they've been doing it since TBC so it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Yeah man, they were my first go-to's.

Kitem pays for Pirox (he told me 20 euros I think it was) and Teri has his own little script that basically works for his resolution. As soon as I was told that, I figured there had to be some more homemade addons/scripts/whatever out there that I'd be able to get to work for my settings.

You paid for Pirox or did you downloaded something better/similar? I know there's another paid alternative out there called "oBG" or something like that - I have no experience with that one, however.

I really don't want to come off as cheap, but I feel like I can either find someone or someplace with a free alternative or have someone that knows a little about it that is running a simple bot or script or whatever.
I used to use a paid program called OpenBot (well you paid for InnerSpace the program it was based on) for both leveling and BGs, it worked brilliantly (better than Pirox, so much more custom, easier to set up profiles etc. etc.) oBG was the battleground extension for it of course.

Anyways I didn't use it for a while and I they shut down so I spent 5 euros on PvPtool and used it to farm honor gear and level/grind a bit too.

So pretty sure pirox is the best option out there... I googled for openbot it does seem to still be gone :)

They must have upped the price or I'm remembering wrong.

Last edited:
Back