Karazhan Tonight for my guild

lol my pc is still half dead (need a video card) and i just got back from a 3 week europe vacation

need to save money now and WoW actually does a good job at that, surprisingly :x

lol my pc is still half dead (need a video card) and i just got back from a 3 week europe vacation

need to save money now and WoW actually does a good job at that, surprisingly :x

funny you say that. i thought i was the only one that thought that way. often i will get back into wow in order to save a bit of money. its really funny that it works.

Are you aware that my Rogue was hacked and transferred to another realm? I'm not even in the guild anymore.

So yeah I can't make it lol

I'd help but I the highest PvP Horde I have available is 42. I'd roll a priest, druid or mage there since I have yet to try priest or druid past 20 and would like to see how it is. Downside is taking the time to level to 70, and the obvious other downside is it's me.

Thanks for Smaq for coming along to help us before he had to go to bed. :) We were able to down Oz/The Crone and Maiden before we got bored and wanted to PvP -- Tonight we may try to go further in Kara so try to be on if you can.

Ya it was a good run, took a little time to figure out how to handle everything in Oz with our make up. I know the pulls up curator but some of the basic stuff that other people do I don't know about.

edit: Combatlog is auto started for me when I enter kara
Wow Web Stats

Last edited:
Back