[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

BKJcEss.png

ty i order 1 of dese

i have to laugh at all these jill stein supporters donating and calling for a recount :lol:

also for those complaining about the reddit ceo replacing text....do you also complain when tw admins change peoples user names or do something similar here? no? oh
TW is totally Reddit. :rofl:

You're so fucking pathetic.

If only Rayn was a gay jew, then it'd be okay. Shucks.

Last edited:
Damn, Trump is working today even.......

"Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 25m25 minutes ago

I am working hard, even on Thanksgiving, trying to get Carrier A.C. Company to stay in the U.S. (Indiana). MAKING PROGRESS - Will know soon!"

i have to laugh at all these jill stein supporters donating and calling for a recount :lol:

also for those complaining about the reddit ceo replacing text....do you also complain when tw admins change peoples user names or do something similar here? no? oh

No one here edits texts unless they post NWS images and then it's only turned to a link.

Jill Stein votes wouldn't have made a difference. Also if you don't see a fundamental problem with the editing of a post's content, removing content you don't like, and blatant censorship, you'll be an easy victim of thought police.

Do you want the Streisand Effect? Because that's how you get it. Frankly the fact that he's willing to edit minor things is worse than if he edited major things. It demonstrates a very low tolerance.

I believe the bigger issue is that messages on these boards are now used as discriminating evidence on court cases.
What you say on internet is legally biding.

If an admin can (and will) change the contents of your messages without leaving a trace of him doing so, there's a massive opportunity for all kinds of mischief. for example in reddit Stonetears messages are being used in FBI investigation, now we cannot say for certain if the user of the account is responsible for the contents or some rogue admin editing it.

Basically an identity theft of sorts.

I believe the bigger issue is that messages on these boards are now used as discriminating evidence on court cases.
What you say on internet is legally biding.

If an admin can (and will) change the contents of your messages without leaving a trace of him doing so, there's a massive opportunity for all kinds of mischief. for example in reddit Stonetears messages are being used in FBI investigation, now we cannot say for certain if the user of the account is responsible for the contents or some rogue admin editing it.

Basically an identity theft of sorts.

"Reasonable doubt" injected. Pretty much nullified the admissibility of anything from reddit.

I hope these people donating money for recounts understand that Michigan only uses paper ballots and they've been doing a "recount" this entire time because it was so close. Trump still won by 10k votes. Unless Hillary gets Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania she still loses.

I hope these people donating money for recounts understand that Michigan only uses paper ballots and they've been doing a "recount" this entire time because it was so close. Trump still won by 10k votes. Unless Hillary gets Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania she still loses.

Hey, the Liberals are good at spending money on useless shit, let them have this one, at least they're throwing their own fucking money away for once instead of someone else's.

So before the election the system was perfect and couldn't be rigged. Now we need recounts.

Can we just give all of these pussies voter participation awards and move on?

I think that counts as the "Bargaining" stage.....

'Oh please, let's just do a recount, I'm sure if we do a recount everything will be ok'

trump workin on thanksgiving keepin jobs in house as an elect

niggerbama having a 300k$ feast paid for by taxpayers

trump aint just showin out, bend the knee or your neck opens under the boot

Back