rjay nexting

Banned
my message to him
dear ugly loser fag

you are a rapist in the making and i will be getting you banned from wikipedia for your rapist comments on twl

enjoy

his reply
Dear sir,

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. There are several things wrong with your message. Let me highlight these for you. Bear in mind, I'm not putting you down, I'm simply calling things like they are.

1. There are many, many people that really like my looks. If you're jealous, okay, and if not, that's okay, too. I in no way believe I'm particularly good looking, but I'm certainly not ugly.

2. It is highly debatable among people around me that I'm a loser. You are one of few people that think of me as such. I surround myself with good, honest, caring people. You are who you surround yourself with.

3. There is absolutely no ground to call me a rapist. I have never advanced on a girl. Ever. I don't understand that ignorant statement. In fact, in 2009, when I was just 14 years old, a co-worker made some highly suggestive comments to a 9 year old at the place of our employment. His comment and subsequent gesture made me so angry, he found himself on the ground. I to this day have no clue at all as to how I did it, as I'm physically disabled.

4. What does Wikipedia have to do with this? What rapist comments? Sir, you are sick in the mind.

5. I know several people directly involved in the Wikimedia Administration Division. I assure you; I will not be banned. You cannot provide proof, the proof wasn't on Wikipedia.org, so therefore, I cannot and will not be banned.

6. I will not enjoy, because nothing will happen.

7. I apologize for any and all actions that led to this extremely bitter, immature, and spiteful hatred for me. I am quite frankly shocked at the immaturity of the 'adults' involved with TWL. I have no clue what actions those were; no one has ever told me, just sent me hate mail such as the message you sent me last Tuesday.

Regardless, thanks for your input. I'm sure Facebook allows bullying in the message section, so I shan't report you for your heinous message.

However, I would like to say, you are the most immature disrespectful cowardly son of a bitch I've ever seen. I hope you realize your misconduct isn't appreciated by most.

I harbor no hard feelings towards you. Peace,

Jay

things i need from the t2 community
-his ip address

thx so mucH!

hes been on a few vents/ts3s prob can get ip. hes been nexted so much thp it cant really get much worse other than if u start msging his dad.

Back