drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help by spockhammer - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help
Page 8 of 27
Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 08-02-2013, 16:36
stop stealing my sign!!!!11

yes, you are @ that level of utter abject tangential relationship w/ reality (or ability to see that your actions are not conducive to you being left alone) right now

and sof shadow had the excuse of being foreign

Sponsored Links
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
142 - 08-02-2013, 16:37
The last thing in the world I would ever want to do is interact with somebody who I thought was the biggest loser on the planet.

So why do you have a desire to interact with me?

Can you at least explain your obsession with me clearly so that I can understand and move on?

Can you at least put it in a way that makes it humanly rational?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
143 - 08-02-2013, 16:38
i especially like how he talks about himself in third person, tpk this and tpk that. yep, he's gone off the deep end.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
144 - 08-02-2013, 16:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
The last thing in the world I would ever want to do is interact with somebody who I thought was the biggest loser on the planet.

So why do you have a desire to interact with me?

Can you at least explain your obsession with me clearly so that I can understand and move on?

Can you at least put it in a way that makes it humanly rational?
crazy people are fascinating

this is not a new thing

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
145 - 08-02-2013, 16:38
If could bottle this thread and sell it I'd be a rich man.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 08-02-2013, 16:39
If you could bottle this forum and sell it the UN would put you on trial

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
147 - 08-02-2013, 16:43
seriously Muk you seem pretty obsessed

my read on this is that tpk is a pretty rational individual, his points are fairly valid and you are just a creepy obsessive weirdo who probably has Freudian level fantasies about having sex with him

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
148 - 08-02-2013, 16:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibs View Post
tpk raging so hard he forgot i asked falhawk 2 come post here bc i think that quote is funny

i think everyone who reads that quote thinks its funny except maybe fool he probably just feel ashamed
There is a huge difference between raging and freaking the **** out.

If anyone here had Fallhawk peering in their window when they woke up every morning, they would be thoroughly freaked out. You are all hypocritical...

Imagine if every day you saw some weird strange loser talking about you with his friends as if you mattered.

I can't figure out why I matter to Falhawk. I can't figure out why I'm so god damn important to him.

This is serious internet stalking ****.

You guys talking about how it's funny are completely missing the point.

I AGREE with you. IT IS funny. Or at least, it WAS funny...

There are LOTS of funny things in this world...

Why is it that I have a TPK engraved eternal Plaque with a statue of me in Falhawk's house and I have to see it there until I die. Why do I have to be the #1 most important thing in his life when I don't even know him or care about him?

And second of all Falhawk, you are completely full of ****.

You said "Fool and Teflonatron are good dudes". If you really think that, then why would you disrespect them both like that by creeping me the **** out with your next level stalker ****? If you respect them, then how on Earth could you troll me with the most hardcore obsessive **** I've ever seen in my entire life?

I don't want to be here bro. I'm still trying to figure out why you want me here so badly.

So you hate my brothers then? Or you just disrespect all the people you like? You think my brothers that you are on good terms with highly appreciate your ****ed up behavior towards me?

Did I really hurt your feelings that badly? Did I really make you that mad when I called you a poopy head?

I would never take things this far on anyone ever, cus I have moral standards and limitations. I have humanity. You apparently do not.

So you hate my brothers then? Or you just disrespect all the people you like?

You're lying. You don't like my brothers. If you did, you wouldn't be capable of this.

Either that or you don't respect them.

All the people you're on good terms with you just **** all over?

I think you must be an evil person. Or some twisted ****ing weirdo.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
149 - 08-02-2013, 16:49
Newsflash: to people who that pm doesn't obviously embarrass to obscenely hilarious levels, it gets better with age, like a fine wine

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 08-02-2013, 16:49
i never thought i'd say this but tpk is even more textbook narcissistic disorder than our gay mexican friend

do you really think you're that important to fal

all fal is doing is pointing and laughing at a lunatic

you're building it up in your head to be this massive ****ing obsession on his end and it just cracks me the **** up

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
151 - 08-02-2013, 16:50
Grammar Nazis should that be whom

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 08-02-2013, 16:50
no

whom has essentially been deleted from English

you don't need to worry about it anymore

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
153 - 08-02-2013, 16:52
that's patently untrue

granted, the people who will correct you on using who instead of whom are the same people who will almost black out through apoplexy if you use whatsoever instead of whatever, but the point is that those people do exist and they are all around us in our establishments of higher learning

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
154 - 08-02-2013, 16:52
This thread just keeps on giving.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
155 - 08-02-2013, 16:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
that's patently untrue

granted, the people who will correct you on using who instead of whom are the same people who will almost black out through apoplexy if you use whatsoever instead of whatever, but the point is that those people do exist and they are all around us in our establishments of higher learning
you're wrong, look it up

whom is barely even used in academic literature now

and has LONG been absent from scientific literature

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 08-02-2013, 16:55
You know what I think Falhawk?

I think you're still bitter about an Azerothian level 42 warbow.

I think I pissed you of real good and hard.

I think your feelings got seriously deeply ****ing wounded when I called you names.

I think you've never been able to ever let it go and you never will.

I think you have some sort of emotional problem, where I really bothered you more than anyone else, and you just couldn't f'ing take it.

And I think you have literally NOTHING that you can use against me to get back at me, because you are a talentless unintelligent unexciting individual without any skill, any creativity, or any power whatsoever...

Which is why you use the same thing, time and time again... because you have NOTHING else to offer the world...

Let's be real, you haven't done **** in this thread... you've only existed and allowed me to think this all out in my head... which has helped me immensely to understand wtf is going on...

I think the reason that this really bothered me is that I couldn't understand it.... Now I do...

I've decided that I don't give a **** anymore, because I'll never let you have power over me ever again. That was 2011 bro. You trolled me good and hard, props to you, but it's time to move on. Those days are over and you are nothing to me now...

You will never be able to say anything to me ever again that upsets me. I no longer care.

I have reached full acceptance with this.

All I will say is this...

You are ****ING creepy dude. Whatever it is I said to you, you need to let that **** go.

It couldn't have been that bad. And there is no way that I could possibly be this interesting...

You just latched onto me cus you are a truly truly weird mother ****er.

I am honestly fearful that you'd be the type of person to abuse a child, lock somebody up like that castro guy, or do some next level hardcore ****, because you take things way way way way wayyyyyy too ****ing far bro.

There's a line you cross between fun, trolling, and just raw obsession, and it's been enough years that I think we all know where you are at...

Oh yeah, but this is some master troll plan of yours right?

Cus most people think "Oh I know, I'll just keep talking about this guy for 3 or 4 or 5 years until he freaks out." Right?

Has anyone here had that thought ever? Anyone?

Yeah, it is ****ed up...

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
157 - 08-02-2013, 16:55
http://oxforddictionaries.com/words/who-or-whom

Quote:
Who or whom?

There***8217;s a continuing debate in English usage about when you should use who and when to use whom. According to the rules of formal grammar, who should be used in the subject position in a sentence, while whom should be used in the object position, and also after a preposition. For example:

Who made this decision? [here, who is the subject of the sentence]

Whom do you think we should support? [here, whom is the object of support]

To whom do you wish to speak? [here, whom is following the preposition to]

Some people do still follow these rules but there are many more who never use whom at all. The normal practice in current English is to use who in all contexts, i.e.:

Who do you think we should support?

Who do you wish to speak to?

You can read more about the rules and guidelines about when to use who and when to use whom on the Oxford Dictionaries blog. Here you will find tips on using who and whom as relative pronouns and useful tips on how to get it right in writing and in speech.
edit: also the kind of people who lose their **** if you say skedule instead of shedule

our kind of people

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
158 - 08-02-2013, 16:56
I only accept the opinions of The Cantaloupe King.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 08-02-2013, 16:56
Nobody gives a **** about Oxford's ultra conservative grammar rules bro

Most journals do not follow Oxford conventions

whom is dead and gone in all but the most super conservative literature

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 08-02-2013, 16:59
while that may be accurate and fair to say, there are still pretty diehard rules in the uk HE system and we are all still forcefed that ****

it builds character

[edit:] and the BBC still enforce it so that's all that really matters eh eh eh

Page 8 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
62075 words in 5 hours , azerothian level 42 warbow , beacon of light , dunning–kruger effect , falhawk jelly , fool's brother , hundreds of ppl daily etc , i bet icfire feels better now , insecurity explosion , meth... not even once , stay off drugs kids