[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

well tbf, it shouldnt surprise anyone that democrats / 'progressives' (lol) and other collectivist scum dont believe in American exceptionalism

why should they?

think about it, 'electing' Sloppy Joe shows America that you can be an abject failure and be rewarded for it, aka "fuck up, move up" as the saying goes

gives them hope they could be more without applying themselves or wanting to be a better person

:sunny:

You have ~2x his post count in this thread alone.

Amram 3,050
Mitchdubai 1,533
skipper you imbecile you do understand that it can both be true that amram has made more posts in 4 years, AND mitch posting very frequently now?

right? like your brain understands the basic principle of time right? jfc dude chill out

skipper you imbecile you do understand that it can both be true that amram has made more posts in 4 years, AND mitch posting very frequently now?

right? like your brain understands the basic principle of time right? jfc dude chill out

Yep, this is true, however the one thing that's constant is that every post you make, regardless of frequency, makes you come across like a whiny little bitch with nothing of value to contribute. So there's that. GG Hi 5.

'Mercuns who neither understand or care that there's a big world outside the S of A and therefore make no effort to understand it...
Can you give me 1 good reason why I should care or understand about the rest of the planet? Last I checked, I don't live in those areas nor do I care too so why should I involve myself in their dealings? What happens in the nation you now call home is of no concern to me.

...expect the rest of us living in that big wide world to act like them.
Why on earth would I want you or anyone else on this planet to act like us? The only time I care about that is when you/they move into the USA. I don't go to a foreign county and demand that the locals alter their society to accept mine.

mitch, every post u make comes across like a fart @ centre court, wimbledon

skipper, u should kno, as a thoughtful and kind liberal, that numbers r racist and oppressive and when u use them in an argument ur basically just another alt-right internet q-cumber

al'muktar, u are a corporatist rich white man who's litchrully in bed w/ putin's apparatchik

pagy, u gotta work on ur canadian villain persona i recommend u watch some old vids of lance storm doing trash talk @ rasslin gigs

last dood idk who the fuk u are (apart from a chinese communist moslem who hates america) but nobody wants 2 watch a video of a rat faced nerd commenting on videos of maga boombers melting down like as if they're hillary voters in 2016

Can you give me 1 good reason why I should care or understand about the rest of the planet? Last I checked, I don't live in those areas nor do I care too so why should I involve myself in their dealings? What happens in the nation you now call home is of no concern to me.

Why on earth would I want you or anyone else on this planet to act like us? The only time I care about that is when you/they move into the USA. I don't go to a foreign county and demand that the locals alter their society to accept mine.

No further questions.

you literally just described trump and dubya as well, chachi

or basically any rich white man in corporatist amerikkka

hiya commie cocksuckin pantywaist

so youre assuming i was for them? dem emotions tho, ahahahahahaha ya that matters

jfc ur more retarded than the run of the mill collectivist degen (next time ask, i'll tell ya) -omg race card :lol:

appreciate you confirming that the gap between your eyes is wider than the gap between your limey unbrushed teeth; blue eyes or fas?

13-Large-eyes-e1419462261912.jpg

lol

I didn't even wanna bother.

Back