Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page HION - I let her slob my nob
Page 9 of 51
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
161 - 06-18-2010, 16:53
In complete honesty, I didn't think that posting that I got my dick sucked was going to lead to someone literally going out of their way to hunt her down and **** with me. How can you expect that? It isn't like I posted her ****ing address or Facebook account. How can anyone justify this action for ANY reason? What the ****. I posted a PICTURE, that was it. No names, no details. Just a picture and "I got my dick sucked" and that justifies the consequences?

Sponsored Links
T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 06-18-2010, 16:53
well the obvious reason would be this hilarious reaction

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
163 - 06-18-2010, 16:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Refried-455 View Post
guys let's keep giving blitz attention for being pathetic so his life can have some sort of meaning
Please, by all means STOP giving me attention.

SlushieZ
VeteranX
Old
164 - 06-18-2010, 16:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
In complete honesty, I didn't think that posting that I got my dick sucked was going to lead to someone literally going out of their way to hunt her down and **** with me. How can you expect that? It isn't like I posted her ****ing address or Facebook account. How can anyone justify this action for ANY reason? What the ****. I posted a PICTURE, that was it. No names, no details. Just a picture and "I got my dick sucked" and that justifies the consequences?
What happened the other two times?

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
165 - 06-18-2010, 16:54
Quote:
well the obvious reason would be this hilarious reaction
Hilarious to whom? ******s like you who enjoy this kind of bull****? You call my life pathetic when the highlight of your day is having someone ****ed with on an internet forum.

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 06-18-2010, 16:55
grrr i'm so mad at the internets

groundzero
VeteranXX
Old
167 - 06-18-2010, 16:56
to be fair

it is entertaining.

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
168 - 06-18-2010, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlushieZ View Post
What happened the other two times?
Well the first time I was like 17 or something I can't really remember and I stealthily snapped photo's of older semi attractive looking women, for nothing but the lulz. Someone called my employer and ratted me out, I was spoken to about it and was under the impression I was going to have legal action taken against me so I posted a thread saying I was fired so whoever it was would think they had "won". The truth is I was never actually fired, and nothing ever became of it but it's been lorded over my head for years now.

[So] I just got "terminated" by Blitz - TribalWar Forums This is the thread.

Despite the fact that I wasn't fired, and can easily provide proof of it people still go with LOL TOYS R US.

The other time I posted a parody thread for something that looked like I ****ed another girl at a party or something, I can't really remember but someone went out of there way to tell my girlfriend I was cheating on her when I wasn't and I had to deal with that bull**** for weeks.

It's just ****ing lame, really it is. I've never done anything to anyone yet people get kicks out of literally and physically ****ing with my actual life. I swear to god if I ever knew who it was, I'd happily travel to wherever they were and take a bat to their ****ing skull. No joke.

Psyclone
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 06-18-2010, 17:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wufei View Post
Dude if you would have just posted her pic and said "hion", and thats it, this wouldn't have happened.

if someone asked who she was, you say a friend. You just had to post about YOU getting YOUR dick sucked. That comes off as a "HEY LOOK AT ME YEAH BROS, IM ONE OF YOU NOW"

I'm not saying thats what you meant, but thats what it looks like. This is tribalwar. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice(or thrice)...
exactly, for one, the jealous virgins on here are the ones with all the time on their hands to next someone, throw fuel on the fire by bragging that you ****ed, got your dick sucked, snowballed, eiffel towered - whatever the chick and you're just sticking your neck out and shouldn't be surprised in the least that this happens.

SlushieZ
VeteranX
Old
170 - 06-18-2010, 17:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Well the first time I was like 17 or something I can't really remember and I stealthily snapped photo's of older semi attractive looking women, for nothing but the lulz. Someone called my employer and ratted me out, I was spoken to about it and was under the impression I was going to have legal action taken against me so I posted a thread saying I was fired so whoever it was would think they had "won". The truth is I was never actually fired, and nothing ever became of it but it's been lorded over my head for years now.

[So] I just got "terminated" by Blitz - TribalWar Forums This is the thread.

Despite the fact that I wasn't fired, and can easily provide proof of it people still go with LOL TOYS R US.

The other time I posted a parody thread for something that looked like I ****ed another girl at a party or something, I can't really remember but someone went out of there way to tell my girlfriend I was cheating on her when I wasn't and I had to deal with that bull**** for weeks.

It's just ****ing lame, really it is. I've never done anything to anyone yet people get kicks out of literally and physically ****ing with my actual life. I swear to god if I ever knew who it was, I'd happily travel to wherever they were and take a bat to their ****ing skull. No joke.
So both occasions you posted a thread with pictures about ****ing a girl (true or not) and had a negative reaction. Yet you didn't expect it to happen again when you made a thread about getting a BJ from a girl with her picture?

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
171 - 06-18-2010, 17:02
you're right, your self-described life is nothing but class and healthy decisions

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
172 - 06-18-2010, 17:02
This is somewhere between the funny of:

Mantello
I
I
Blitz
I
Fourstar

Last edited by SecretSquirrel; 06-18-2010 at 17:05..
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
173 - 06-18-2010, 17:04
Quote:
you're right, your self-described life is nothing but class and healthy decisions
Ya dude totally. That post totally describes my entire life. A parody thread and cell phone pictures from 6 years ago.

GraphiX
VeteranXX
Old
174 - 06-18-2010, 17:06
Just leave the thread, man. Chances are, if someone's willing to spend their "valuable" time ****ing with you IRL, they have more than enough time to keep trolling you on a message board.

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
175 - 06-18-2010, 17:07
my five posts in the past 6 months demonstrate my dedication to tribalwar and ruining blitz's life

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
176 - 06-18-2010, 17:10
Um, my life is hardly ruined. As I've said, it's irritating but not damaging.

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
177 - 06-18-2010, 17:11
if i managed to not have tw **** with my personal life after all these years of posting my gaping *******, anyone can do it.

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
178 - 06-18-2010, 17:11
Wow, this looks like it is worth a read.

I laugh when some hotshot gets "nexted" (even though nexting is gay) for pretending to be cool to the nerd crowd here.

This is a video game forum, everyone knows everyone else is just some nerd, why seriously pretend otherwise?

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
179 - 06-18-2010, 17:12
I guess I fail at the internet. and Terato's nobody is pretending not to be a nerd, I've never pretended to not be a nerd. Even nerds get blowjobs.

fadedtoblack
VeteranX
Old
180 - 06-18-2010, 17:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrike View Post
if i managed to not have tw **** with my personal life after all these years of posting my gaping *******, anyone can do it.
Anybody who would post their gaping ******* on an internet forum is too crazy to **** with.

Let's see that gape Blitz!

Page 9 of 51

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page HION - I let her slob my nob

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
attacked with cocks , big black dicks , bitch stole my bike , blitz is a dumb person , blitz is creepy , donger brothers , dudeski , kurayami , mom! , more parls sausages , quit lying bitch & suck , rainbow sheets black cock , teratos for admin , they nexted my son , they took 'er jerbs , they took her son , they took my fat whore , tiff klocker , tiffany kocksucker , toys arr us , u just got nexted bro , waaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt , what a fat bitch , yar matey heavy weighty , yarr matey i banged katie