If you could, would you?

SuicideTaxi

Contributor
Veteran XX
I'd like to go back to these days.

Sure... I'd like to visit the Roman Empire or watch the rise of Nazism or see the Pyramids being built and all... but if I could pick a time to live, I'd throw on my hat, jump in my Deusenburg, drink some bootleg whiskey, and listen to to early jazz/ragtime in 1920s America.

The only thing that I'd really miss is modern medicine and space exploration. The rest you could throw in the garbage. ;)

Last edited:
I have an itchy asshole this morning wtf is up with that I just took a shower like a half hour ago no farts or poops since, the mysteries of the anus just baffle me sometimes and you would think that I would be a fucking expert by now

Last edited:
But that's such a tiny window between two world wars.

I'd rather go back farther, I think. I'd rather my war be more up close and personal.

I think it would be cool to be able to see what this country looked like when it first started getting populated, before we fucked it up.

And here I was hoping taxi was offering to share his homo-erotic tendencies with me.....

I shall leave this thread disappointed and hurt.....

if I could pick a time to live, I'd throw on my hat, jump in my Deusenburg, drink some bootleg whiskey, and listen to to early jazz/ragtime in 1920s America.

The only thing that I'd really miss is modern medicine and space exploration. The rest you could throw in the garbage. ;)

You might also miss being treated as an equal. If you weren't of Caucasian descent in those days, you weren't shit.

kelven have you tried putting baby powder on your anus

I could try that, how fine a granular do you suggest I grind the baby before you feel it would be an effective remedy?

I like the way your brain works for real, this should be fun if anything it should distract me from my itchy anus +rep

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a short visit to different periods in history but in terms of where I would want to live? I'd have to stick with the present.

hooverville1930.jpg

depression_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

nobody_knows_you.jpg

There's a series on NatGeoHD right now about the rise & fall of the Nazi reich using mostly home films of the Germans...

It's very revealing about the mindset of the nation and it's citizens.

Back