[TRIBES DUEL] VANSTER VS. THE TEXAN

is there such a thing as oldschool e-sports or t1

like i literally played t1 because i was too sick to play sports so i got addictted

and I've been playing since the 90s and had lots of tw accounts before this 03 one

i pubbed t1 with fishstix but he's retarded and grades the game meta bad because he's dumb

this is the real deal definition of occupy wallstreet tribes :p

I'm sorry but we are the bernie sanders style resistance , even havax <:_D

is there such a thing

Yeah there is.

They have stopped admitting me; they just put me in a room, throw the IV in and then give me the drugs. I think the Prinox are good, the other one is something else, and the other one is Valium, which I don't like. I don't care, Havax has been a worthy opponent and has afforded me a couple of days before we duel to whatever. He's been fair to someone that is probably going to bleed out in in the next 3 weeks.

Respect to him.

come to the tribes 1 discord vanster

Starsiege: Tribes

it is more politically correct than the tw one and has some older faces u might like

personally i think its been ruined by censorship but u might be less stressed there and ur duel got announced on it

well u missed a night of discord convos of havax training to fight u

If he is willing to let me work a couple of days, it might be a lot better.

I'm not making excuses, and I'm not asking to be excused, but I've been in and out of the hospital this last month, and yesterday was the first I've played in Tribes for real in 10 years.

Second, we had a lot of fun, and even though I couldn't figure out my loadouts, there were a lot of smiles. I have another blood thingy on July 4, and once that is over, perhaps we can go again. For now, I'll just say I got whipped, and am glad that Havax is giving me a chance to have a rematch if I can knock the rust of my hinges and maybe get my blood right again.

Again: Formally, and informally, Havax and I duelled and I lost, July 2-3 2022.

I didn't have loadouts and other stuff ready, but I don't want to make excuses. He won. I lost. He was a very gracious winner, and I lost. Once I get stuff the way I want them and I'm more lubricated, he will give me another shot.

There you go.

Yeah there is.

They have stopped admitting me; they just put me in a room, throw the IV in and then give me the drugs. I think the Prinox are good, the other one is something else, and the other one is Valium, which I don't like. I don't care, Havax has been a worthy opponent and has afforded me a couple of days before we duel to whatever. He's been fair to someone that is probably going to bleed out in in the next 3 weeks.

Respect to him.

don't give up man, start drinking blood 2 stock up on emergency supply and u won't bleed out

it's how vampires live for centuries u kno

Vanster, are u currently seeing anyone for therapy and do you talk about tw?

You have an extremely unhealthy relationship with this place. The amount of self worth you displayed regarding this entire situation is alarming, from your insistence that jerry was against you, mentioning legends of a 20 year old video game by their first names to train you for an inconsequential challenge in said 20 year old game. Nevermind the statements about not wanting lemon in the server at all

You have a lot of health problems right now and the mind effects the body - if you cant take this website for what it's worth, you should probably stay away from it. Your health is extremely important

Psychosomatics are a real thing, and supported by science, but TW doesn't affect me as much as you might think.

It's more Mary leaving again for another man, and me leaving the fool that I'm having difficulty with. Scrappy is aging with me, and I'll confess that there is an extension cord in my closet that I keep looking at.

I've lost a lot of weight, and most of it shitting blood. I have an appointment with the internest today, and another one Tuesday. They have stopped admitting me; they just put me in a room where they start the IV and fill me with drugs. It's mad fun. Once the radiologist has examined the endoscopy, I'll know more.

As far as TW goes, last night with Havax was a completely different person than the one that found and exposed Lisa in 2015, so I really can't say. People evolve and change.

Psychologically, the SSRI I'm on helps a lot, the main problem I'm having now is anaemia and iron deficiency as I keep shitting blood every time I go. When I go today, for example, they will just find a vein, take blood, and put drugs in me for 2 hours maybe. Same thing Tuesday. No idea why anyone cares about this, but there you go.

Last edited:
Vanster, are u currently seeing anyone for therapy and do you talk about tw?

You have an extremely unhealthy relationship with this place. The amount of self worth you displayed regarding this entire situation is alarming, from your insistence that jerry was against you, mentioning legends of a 20 year old video game by their first names to train you for an inconsequential challenge in said 20 year old game. Nevermind the statements about not wanting lemon in the server at all

You have a lot of health problems right now and the mind effects the body - if you cant take this website for what it's worth, you should probably stay away from it. Your health is extremely important

We need your positive presence in the TW Discord... IMMEDIATELY! :)

i literally just wrecked jerry, vanster, fishstix on arghs and i havent played tribes in like fucking 10 years.

Psychosomatics are a real thing, and supported by science, but TW doesn't affect me as much as you might think.

It's more Mary leaving again for another man, and me leaving the fool that I'm having difficulty with. Scrappy is aging with me, and I'll confess that there is an extension cord in my closet that I keep looking at.

I've lost a lot of weight, and most of it shitting blood. I have an appointment with the internest today, and another one Tuesday. They have stopped admitting me; they just put me in a room where they start the IV and fill me with drugs. It's mad fun. Once the radiologist has examined the endoscopy, I'll know more.

As far as TW goes, last night with Havax was a completely different person than the one that found and exposed Lisa in 2015, so I really can't say. People evolve and change.

Psychologically, the SSRI I'm on helps a lot, the main problem I'm having now is anaemia and iron deficiency as I keep shitting blood every time I go. When I go today, for example, they will just find a vein, take blood, and put drugs in me for 2 hours maybe. Same thing Tuesday. No idea why anyone cares about this, but there you go.

giphy.gif

im not gonna post

Thread:THE FISHSTIX MARKETING PLAN HAS BEGUN

as a thread because it is the right thing to do

Back