i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what by naptown - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what
Page 18 of 76
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
341 - 02-16-2013, 16:37
manjaw mcclitdick

Sponsored Links
streetwi$e
Veteran5
Old
342 - 02-16-2013, 16:37
how in my drunk fury last night did i miss this thread

naptown is only reason 2 still read this forum d00d is a content machine

and naptown didnt even make the original thread i gave the pic to flyersfan to make it lol

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
343 - 02-16-2013, 16:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas Tzu View Post

totally hot.

Le Fou

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
344 - 02-16-2013, 16:45
That poor girl has a very unfortunate jaw.

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
345 - 02-16-2013, 16:49
ICFire, when I was young my parents gave me some advice:

"If you get bullied, turn the other cheek, eventually they'll get bored and piss off."

Years later they amended this with:

"The internet is an unholy place." And they showed me the picture of the child with Down's Syndrome with the text about arguing on the internet.

That didn't actually happen, but it would have if they'd loved me. I'm telling you in case you get to try again with a new child. Parenting 101.

Na, jokes, my parents love me heaps and certainly wouldn't involve me in eDrama.

A lot in this post is implied.

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
346 - 02-16-2013, 16:52
Homosexual thread... 02-11-2013 07:44 AM ICFire poor little , I learned it in the military and it makes far more sense, no wonder you think it is a bad idea. On the topic of homosexuals and the military, why don't you get with the times? Don't ask don't tell is one of Obama's signature initiatives and YOU have to deal with it. I find it so funny when ignorant idiots like you refuse something because Europe did it first. Next time put your own opinion out there and accept the facts. Moran.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
347 - 02-16-2013, 16:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayvok View Post
He is referring to when I was 18 and had a job at subway lol. His only punch line for the last 6 years
what about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee View Post
This is a bad neighborhood, but the street is safe and the house very safe and well lit. I want to fix the place up and rent it out and move back to my house in south orange county. No experience necessary. I know how to do everything. You can come with me. I need a person to help me with painting and cleaning and washing clothes and making food for us. I work every weekday. I am white middle aged really cool guy. I am gay but so not into gay sex.
I will take care of you and we'll go to every decent movie and not lie to each other. You can stay with me, or leave whenever you want, no drama

you: thin cool 18-22 or so, no smoking, straight or mostly celibate send pic, age and what city you're in now, and whatever else you care to share
me: older, big tall hairy masculine dad type
send pic and some info

outside dog OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray View Post
Didn't read it all the way. If this is a serious post I'll help you with cleaning/fixing up the place. I need some extra side cash. Im in HB, by the pier.

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
348 - 02-16-2013, 16:57
***** look like tank mcnamara

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
349 - 02-16-2013, 16:57
Quote:
Are you stupid??
shut the **** up sandwich artist

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
350 - 02-16-2013, 16:58
Quote:
Are you stupid??
I hope not, and I don't know if I like your tone!

I was going to say that sandwich art sounded as if it might be quite interesting.

I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND.

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
351 - 02-16-2013, 16:58
and now

an interpretive construction of a six inch steak and cheese on italian herb, not toasted

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
352 - 02-16-2013, 17:04

Rhand Altor
VeteranXV
Old
353 - 02-16-2013, 17:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogRoller View Post
profile gone now

i guess she likes her current job
I saved the webpage just for that

If needs be I can share it on my dropbox.

lippa
VeteranXV
Old
354 - 02-16-2013, 17:15
She mad.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
355 - 02-16-2013, 17:26
fb profile gone

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
356 - 02-16-2013, 17:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
you know your life has taken a downward turn when you're getting nexted on the internet by a sandwich artist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhand Altor View Post
Who is that artist?
Quote:
He is referring to when I was 18 and had a job at subway lol. His only punch line for the last 6 years

Hang on aren't you the coffee fag who worked at starbucks for years - prolly still does. You're in Sales alright - of cups of ****ty coffee

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
357 - 02-16-2013, 18:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas Tzu View Post

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
358 - 02-16-2013, 18:04

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
359 - 02-16-2013, 18:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry View Post
Homosexual thread... 02-11-2013 07:44 AM ICFire poor little , I learned it in the military and it makes far more sense, no wonder you think it is a bad idea. On the topic of homosexuals and the military, why don't you get with the times? Don't ask don't tell is one of Obama's signature initiatives and YOU have to deal with it. I find it so funny when ignorant idiots like you refuse something because Europe did it first. Next time put your own opinion out there and accept the facts. Moran.
? lol

confidential
VeteranX
Old
360 - 02-16-2013, 18:32

Page 18 of 76

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angela has downing syndrome , character defecation , character deformation , four million wuz here , frankenstein jaw , ic4yearolds , icfire mad , icfire next kid touching pope , large clitoris , lol national attention , naval anal bonanza , navy slut , not by my chinny chin chin , parkay , personal in the medical , quasi-legal voodoo threats , rev_night was here , sexxxgodsteve was here , thats a man baby , they deformed my son , they took my son , this thread is awesome , vanishing rep conspiracy , walt! where are you man , was angela downing raped? , wats a pederast walter , why the long face , yarr matey icfire raped me , you lose good day bitch!