!UW.yye1fxo

Lol i cant wait until q reveals himself as some noodle arm college kid on tor & 4chan spamming random shit

Hash is a fucking idiot :lol:

Kittycael strikes again!!!

Kiss ass bartender in tow gg

Last edited:
Kittycael strikes again!!!

Kiss ass bartender in tow gg

Reeeee you seem angrier than normal bro

I know san antonio sucks but dang bro you need a ride out of there you are reeeing nonstop i dont wanna see your heatwave summer reeeees and screencaps set you off even more

By Michelle Goldberg

Opinion Columnist

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I hear Jimmy Kimmel about to get #METOOOOOOOd tonight

can't wait to watch that POS go away

:popcorn:

went from leaving man show to having man card taken to leaving manhood

says the guy who says nothing but reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in all threads

this thread is about pedo enablers if you actually read content u daft fuck

now go make me a drink

make sure your ice is ready

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing all of it is right

reading all of it, any of it, knowing what this thread is about not so much

but not surprising giving your point and purpose on this forum baby dutch

Quite literally as predicted.

M5dFshX.jpg

Q said the narrative push for the posts was going to garner "conspiracy theory" garbage from the MSM - let them take the bait. Anything that draws more people to this the better.

Q's had to shuffle time tables around, but the team hasn't been wrong, and they've done a lot to bring awareness to the relevant news and information of what's going on behind the MSMs back. Q's said there's upwards of 22m people watching this.

oUe4ECG.jpg

:rofl:

Txh8siF.jpg

String of US military aircraft crashes in 2018 continues deadly trend | Fox News

p much everybody in the world, but we're all 2 worried about pretending we're in the .00000000001% of ppl who really do contribute so we won't admit it

4-6-2018

wyuS48C.jpg

Linked to the following Anon post; when Q quotes an Anon, it's either a mark of either hitting the nail on the head, or something to pay special interest to:

The attached article is all true….

does anyone remember how Facebook became famous? It was the CIA Clown run OP –– Virginia Tech University Shooting that put FB on the map….

Fugitive 'Facebook founder' says he's alive and well but 'running for his life' from CIA because of its secret involvement in the social media site

Paul Ceglia says he's running from CIA because they want to kill him | Daily Mail Online

wQkm4TP.png

joTjIYS.jpg

Followed up with:

iMARJsm.jpg

So what's the significance if Hussein is holding a gun?

2aJUpyX.jpg

Will anyone care enough to bring the net to it's knees, even if they could?

iKp1uDF.jpg

Photo of Hussein holding an AK-47 to American troops or civs?

Another point of interest:

Anon said:
That would be bio-Dad, who helped with the Coup in Indonesia in the early '60's?

The very bloody Coup involving the CIA - where they used machetes against the civilian population?

Cult is called "Subud"

Hawaiian birth certi forger was a leader in that tiny cult. They faked her death soon after the document was released. She didn't have to worry about questions - since it was a poor forgery.

Would love to see more evidence- maybe by next month.

Pics Related:

J8yhe2T.jpg

EhiAosS.jpg
ekfbn3b.jpg
1qd11HD.jpg

pjvGfei.jpg

Farrakhan?

LqnkTyV.jpg

NRctyrW.jpg

What I'm reading from this is that NK was/is a cabal hive of activity, it was used as leverage to keeping anyone from countering their efforts, now that the strings have been cut the NK deal needs to be finalized, more as a public showing, less about what's been accomplished.

That way if NK is utilized to make some kind of global attack the public won't fall for the idea that they're simply bad guys.

Anon said:
NK is how the cabal (through Obama) kept the military and non-corrupt politicians in line. Otherwise they would have nuked the American people and blamed it on NK. WE were the Hostage.

U6d9MwX.jpg

Notable Post: When Q quotes a random POTUS requests, those requests happen, watch future speeches.

46wFc1K.jpg

433YEbc.png

nfwG0CN.jpg

Q is reminding those that are following that our purpose here is to read, learn, share, observe, and bear witness.

B3FjMAy.jpg

Nothing to add at this time regarding this post, don't know much about the Texas situation, or Blake Farenthold specifically. I'm not sure if this connected to the Backpage shutdown or not.

Back