[Console/Steam Users] Permanent List Site

I am seriously thinking about removing the Wii column all together and make it like a a unique column which changes with new game releases...Like Starcraft 2 is coming someday, make it a column for that and then change it when the next big game comes out. Or right now for Battlefield Bad Company 2...

You could leave it there and have it filtered out by default. A simple show/hide column based on user preference.

Ok, so I implemented two new changes. You can now search for a user name and it will check all platforms for a matching result, if it cant find an exact it will search for partials.

Second, you can sort by platform. Click the icon at the top of the table for an ordered list of that platform to show only those users with those systems.

nice job <3

It's always a possibility.

Hoping to add some game functionality next. Hopefully such as you can find a game you want to play and find everyone on the list which is also playing that game.

So I have added a feature so you can go directly to a players pages by click their user name. It opens the new page in the current window as a pop up so it doesn't take you away from the user list. Thus if you are logged in on that sites platform you can add that person as a friend. Xbox requires a login.

Bless Sony's heart since last night they changed and removed the ability to view a PS3 profile online, thus I can't add that yet till they decide to add it back in...no joke I spent 2 hours trying to figure it out last night and eventually found their profile link in a maze of other links. Woke up today and it was broke.

Thanks for putting this together. Looks really nice.

Did anyone else get a Steam friend invite from some IO group? Just curious if people were already farming ids off the site or if it was just a coincidence. I haven't played on Steam much at all to get a random invite from someone. No big deal, just curious.

Yeah, probably just a coincidence. I post all over with the same username so I get all sorts of spam. Could be from anywhere.

Very cool.

Thanks for putting this together. Looks really nice.

Did anyone else get a Steam friend invite from some IO group? Just curious if people were already farming ids off the site or if it was just a coincidence. I haven't played on Steam much at all to get a random invite from someone. No big deal, just curious.

Very occasionally I'll get Steam invites from some random person, usually someone who's added themselves to a group I'm in and spammed everyone in the group. It happens :shrug:

If I left-click on an Xbox Live name, the little popup just shows my own profile page, not the page of the person I've clicked on. Middle clicking (new tab) works, though.

Also, Microsoft really needs to raise the friends limit.

Very occasionally I'll get Steam invites from some random person, usually someone who's added themselves to a group I'm in and spammed everyone in the group. It happens :shrug:

Yeah probably just coincidence, but I've barely played anything on Steam and the only groups I'm in are TW ones. Seemed a little odd.

Seeing as I'm the only one who got them though, no worries. The name of kerosene31 is just so well known online that I can never escape my fame :)

If I left-click on an Xbox Live name, the little popup just shows my own profile page, not the page of the person I've clicked on. Middle clicking (new tab) works, though.

Also, Microsoft really needs to raise the friends limit.

Alas Sony and Microsoft have zero developer tools for their communities. It is really hard to get to a friends page.

It was all working last night but when I woke up Sony changed their entire site meaning their links didn't work....now I have no clue why Xbox Lives page isn't working.

Back