Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page ATTN Beren/Rayn
Page 6 of 34
CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
101 - 02-20-2010, 04:06
you have no room to be talking about someone's looks ptavv. karma is going to bite you on the chin.

Sponsored Links
ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
102 - 02-20-2010, 04:10
nowhere to go but up

and i didn't criticize his looks you retard, i criticized his pose

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 02-20-2010, 04:14
wow talk about thread backfire to the maxxxxx

gumb0 juan
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 02-20-2010, 04:15
Don't forget xcurs....

Leave the dirty talk to the people who have actually ****ed.

Waving a finger on a vagina is not a credible act of foreplay.

I can go through all of these details, if you'd like. So when that special day does come you won't look like a total novice.

who am I kidding? that day won't come

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 02-20-2010, 04:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptavv View Post
male duckface

man i hope that **** never makes it to america
pretty sure that **** started here

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
106 - 02-20-2010, 05:20
no u

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 02-20-2010, 05:44
I like how the admins bent over backwards to have Jason K0tz auto edited out, but let this continue.

btw, anyone have pics of Yankee's daughter? Oh that's right, not allowed to post them.

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
108 - 02-20-2010, 05:46
isuk would have retaliated by skinning rayn's sister or something, mantello is just going to do some X and pass out

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 02-20-2010, 05:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
I like how the admins bent over backwards to have Jason K0tz auto edited out, but let this continue.

btw, anyone have pics of Yankee's daughter? Oh that's right, not allowed to post them.
I know there was a strict policy about TW and IRL. I know there have been more recent instances where there was br0 protection for k0tz but I think he was pretty brute-force-relentless asking for it to get taken down and you really can't expect the same response time or consistency we've had in the past without a guy like Colosus here. I think most of the time the admins say "i aint got time for this ****" and wait til it blows over or they just aren't here.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
110 - 02-20-2010, 05:55
Yankee is on right now

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
111 - 02-20-2010, 05:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Yankee is on right now
Yeah and I am sure he is like "i really dont want to deal with this ****" unless some obvious **** happens.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
112 - 02-20-2010, 05:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumenon View Post
I know there was a strict policy about TW and IRL. I know there have been more recent instances where there was br0 protection for k0tz but I think he was pretty brute-force-relentless asking for it to get taken down and you really can't expect the same response time or consistency we've had in the past without a guy like Colosus here. I think most of the time the admins say "i aint got time for this ****" and wait til it blows over or they just aren't here.
Here is what is bull**** about this.

Rayn said on more than one occasion, to NGFM and someone else I forget who, that if they wanted this interference with IRL to stop, all they had to do was say the word.

Then it gets tested, and they fail. Yet they extend the promised protection to people like isuck?

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
113 - 02-20-2010, 06:00
Quote:

Pics of my daughter are posted all the time. I already deleted one thread on request. I have no other reported posts or PM's. I'm not going to search the forum to find what mantello considers offensive.

**** off

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
114 - 02-20-2010, 06:00
Quote:
Here is what is bull**** about this.

Rayn said on more than one occasion, to NGFM and someone else I forget who, that if they wanted this interference with IRL to stop, all they had to do was say the word.

Then it gets tested, and they fail. Yet they extend the promised protection to people like isuck?
Like I said, I wouldn't expect the same consistency especially from people who aren't getting paid to do this. I mean eventually there will be a time after TW fades out and all we will have left is how funny it was when Mantello was going to shut down TW after he thought it was a good idea to post his facebook info.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
115 - 02-20-2010, 06:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
I have no other reported posts or PM's.
You didn't delete it. You simply moved it to a forum only admins can get to. I would appreciate it if you could verify that it was not me that posted 20 pictures of her but actually just one.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 02-20-2010, 06:07
Quote:
Pics of my daughter are posted all the time. I already deleted one thread on request. I have no other reported posts or PM's. I'm not going to search the forum to find what mantello considers offensive.

**** off
If they are, thats news to me. I remember very well when you posted about leaving TW because pics of your family were being posted, and it was declared that anyone who posted the pics was going to get banned. Problem solved. If anyone should sympathize with Mantello right now, it should be you, but you're just a lazy hypocrite. There are two obvious threads with her pics on the front page, so shut up and get to work.

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 02-20-2010, 06:11
My situation was a person living in my town, physically arranging to be at the same place as my daughter, taking a picture with her, and posting that here, with threats that that were more pictures of an embarrassing nature. Is that whats going on here? I missed that part.

And for the record, dionysus posted most the pics in the original thread, WHICH I ****ING DELETED ON REQUEST

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
118 - 02-20-2010, 06:12
Quote:
If they are, thats news to me. I remember very well when you posted about leaving TW because pics of your family were being posted, and it was declared that anyone who posted the pics was going to get banned. Problem solved. If anyone should sympathize with Mantello right now, it should be you, but you're just a lazy hypocrite. There are two obvious threads with her pics on the front page, so shut up and get to work.
****in' owned by a dude that wears hair product. Get to ****in' work Yankee, you lazy *****.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
119 - 02-20-2010, 06:14
Quote:
My situation was a person living in my town, physically arranging to be at the same place as my daughter, taking a picture with her, and posting that here, with threats that that were more pictures of an embarrassing nature. Is that whats going on here? I missed that part.

And for the record, dionysus posted most the pics in the original thread, WHICH I ****ING DELETED ON REQUEST
I said I was going to fly to Australia just to **** his sister, his mom and him! Of course this is a completely 100% legit threat.

Thanks for clarifying who posted the pics for me

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
120 - 02-20-2010, 06:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive_Tyrant View Post
****in' owned by a dude that wears hair product. Get to ****in' work Yankee, you lazy *****.

Page 6 of 34

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page ATTN Beren/Rayn

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aussie incest , cuffed by mantello , i can't stop cumming , kayla down under , kayla gets pounded , kayla wantolickpoulos , kayla wantopoulos , mixed by mantello , mixed by mstrike , mstrike , peter want , retard gets his , yarr matey i banged kayla