New Superman will be bisexual

I'm offended that the new superman isn't more inclusive of other than binary sexualities. It's 2021 not the 1950's.

#BOYCOTTSUPERMAN #BOYCOTTDCCOMICS

only white kryptonite is sexist, homophobic, transphobic and ableist enough to defeat bi superson

Superman had a boner for one woman. Lois Lane.

0418-1950como-lane.jpg

Superman is going to give Lois a cauliflower ear if he's not careful.

Dean Cain has lambasted DC for having Jon Kent come out as bi. He called it. "bandwagoning." (I totally agree.)

(Dean played Supes in "Lois and Clark" back in the day. In "Supergirl," he played foster dad Elijah (changed from Fred) Danvers opposite Helen Slater who played Supergirl in the ill fated 1982 movie "Supergirl.")

DC-10.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't "bisexual" imply there's two genders? How come the alphabet people didn't address that when they extended their pantheon of queerness into the multiverse?

Dean Cain has lambasted DC for having Jon Kent come out as bi. He called it. "bandwagoning." (I totally agree.)

(Dean played Supes in "Lois and Clark" back in the day. In "Supergirl," he played foster dad Elijah (changed from Fred) Danvers opposite Helen Slater who played Supergirl in the ill fated 1982 movie "Supergirl.")

DC-10.jpg

Dean Cain: "Woke" Superman's Mission Is Neither Bold Nor Brave | ZeroHedge

Everything A+, other than this comment:
"What exactly is a “hacktivist”? Isn’t hacking illegal? Is Superman supporting criminal activity?"
lol

I can just hear Jon Kent now:

"Lemon, you've got to stop badgering those misfits on tw. I can show you a much better world."

1533.jpg

Last edited:
if anyone would know about chasing pathetic trends with superman, it's dean cain. he is a man who owes his entire career and public profile to the 90s iteration of 'making superman bi'. he is the worst screen superman (not an opinion anyone has ever questioned) and now proves himself a hypocrite as well. make superman gay for the 90s? dean cain 'wheres my paycheck?'. make superman ('s son, a character of little significance) gay for the 2010s? dean cain 'wheres MY paycheck??????'

Back