Vanster Suicide Watch by Dr Dance - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster Suicide Watch
Page 4 of 7
Thread Tools
Gorlax
VeteranXV
Old
61 - 02-23-2021, 06:38
Reply With Quote
Disturbing thread,
Vanster if you want to work on your French send me a message.
 
Gorlax is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 02-23-2021, 09:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akela View Post
When push comes to shove it seems like Vanster has some friends after all in spite of the constant bullying he is subjected to. I hope he feels better now. Sucicidal thoughts are heavy to handle, I know.
apparently u missed the memo

vanster's not being bullied b/c tribalwar gaming news is a ~no bully zone~
 
Edofnor is offline
 
LawnDart
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 02-23-2021, 10:56
Reply With Quote
wait...vanster is bullied?

I am guessing you think mitch is bullied also. Could not possibly that he posts like an angry meth head.
 
LawnDart is offline
 
Flash
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
64 - 02-23-2021, 11:00
Reply With Quote
Just because some of us don***8217;t wish death on others doesn***8217;t make vanster a victim. He slings more mud than the average poster here.
 
Flash is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
65 - 02-23-2021, 11:14
Reply With Quote
Am I supposed to feel sorry for someone that remarried a woman that cheated on him once already? I mean how ****ing stupid can you be? Once a cheater always a cheater. And he claims to be smart lmao
 
havax is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 02-23-2021, 13:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorlax View Post
Disturbing thread,
Vanster if you want to work on your French send me a message.
Do you recall Khaula? She was here for a few years, and had a brief fling with a guy that posted as Federe.

English was her second language; sometimes she would get high and call me to listen to my horrid French. It got to the point where I could count and ask basic questions, and her giggles were adorable.
 
Vanster is offline
 
Highfive
VeteranXV
Old
67 - 02-23-2021, 13:23
Reply With Quote
Creepy havax


Stop pretending
 
Highfive is offline
 
Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
68 - 02-23-2021, 13:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Do you recall Khaula? She was here for a few years, and had a brief fling with a guy that posted as Federe.

English was her second language; sometimes she would get high and call me to listen to my horrid French. It got to the point where I could count and ask basic questions, and her giggles were adorable.
Kahula probably wasn't even close to being punched by you then.
 
Dr Dance is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 02-23-2021, 13:50
Reply With Quote
Vanster plz don't fall for Mary anymore

Like no joke you should just be single and stop dealing with this **** at this point

Giving mary a 2nd and 3rd chance was your mistake

I'm saying this as someone that likes you, I hate to see my epals ruined by some crazy chick mary's not worth it bro


Ngfm actually is right about mean green and ho playbook at this point in your life
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Last edited by KittyCat; 02-23-2021 at 13:52.. Reason: :shrug:
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 02-23-2021, 14:00
Reply With Quote
hes at the "i love her and would be miserable without her" stage

has to get to the "wait no, i'd be far less miserable alone than with her" stage.

we all go through it.
 
Pagy is offline
 
Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
71 - 02-23-2021, 16:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
hes at the "i love her and would be miserable without her" stage

has to get to the "wait no, i'd be far less miserable alone than with her" stage.

we all go through it.
Was this written in the "Ho" playbook?

 
Dr Dance is offline
 
LawnDart
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 02-23-2021, 16:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Do you recall Khaula? She was here for a few years, and had a brief fling with a guy that posted as Federe.

English was her second language; sometimes she would get high and call me to listen to my horrid French. It got to the point where I could count and ask basic questions, and her giggles were adorable.
and havax is creepy?

tell us vanster...how did she happen to get your number?
 
LawnDart is offline
 
TonyElTigre
VeteranXV
Old
73 - 02-23-2021, 17:07
Reply With Quote
Who would ever be a big enough clown to pine for someone that makes them feel like ****? Grow up.
 
TonyElTigre is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 02-23-2021, 17:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Vanster plz don't fall for Mary anymore

Like no joke you should just be single and stop dealing with this **** at this point

Giving mary a 2nd and 3rd chance was your mistake

I'm saying this as someone that likes you, I hate to see my epals ruined by some crazy chick mary's not worth it bro


Ngfm actually is right about mean green and ho playbook at this point in your life
This.

She's an ex for a reason.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Gorlax
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 02-23-2021, 17:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Do you recall Khaula? She was here for a few years, and had a brief fling with a guy that posted as Federe.

English was her second language; sometimes she would get high and call me to listen to my horrid French. It got to the point where I could count and ask basic questions, and her giggles were adorable.
I do remember, one of the few French speakers of TW...
 
Gorlax is offline
 
Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 02-23-2021, 18:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Ngfm actually is right
 
Bughead is offline
 
Akela
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
77 - 02-24-2021, 01:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDart View Post
wait...vanster is bullied?

I am guessing you think mitch is bullied also. Could not possibly that he posts like an angry meth head.
Agree re the angry meth head part. The ignore function exists for a reason. I used it.
 
Akela is online now
 
Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
78 - 02-24-2021, 21:04
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akela View Post
Agree re the angry meth head part. The ignore function exists for a reason. I used it.
So did his wife. And she's not even a tw member.
 
Dr Dance is offline
 
LawnDart
VeteranXV
Old
79 - 02-24-2021, 21:41
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dance View Post
So did his wife. And she's not even a tw member.


probably doesn't need to ignore him much. Just leave his unemployed ass at home raging on tw while she goes out and lets the slave pen run trains on her.
 
LawnDart is offline
 
Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
80 - 02-25-2021, 09:28
Reply With Quote
I think perhaps that Midge has a better life than that. Tw tends to be very skewed when judging others.
 
Dr Dance is offline
 
Page 4 of 7
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster Suicide Watch

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
vanster suicide thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27.