Plasmatic seems a bit mad.....

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
I've hardly posted in 2 weeks, so now he's digging out old posts just to -rep me every day. What sort of fucking loser does that, and what does he think he's going to achieve? as much impact as a mouse pissing in the ocean. GG though or something.

In before "but you don't care about rep". Yawn.

DM0xNTT.jpg

At what point, after you've wasted lots of your (valuable HAHA) time doing this, will it occur to your miniscule brain that I am not going to kill myself, regardless of how nicely you ask? Is there nothing else to do in Dogfart, Nebraska? Have you finished nailing all the rust together to make more rust?

which number is greater

# of times mitch cried and quit tw only to come crawling back

# of times mitch created threads crying about other posters

# of times mitch created threads crying about rep while claiming not to care about rep

I've hardly posted in 2 weeks, so now he's digging out old posts just to -rep me every day. What sort of fucking loser does that, and what does he think he's going to achieve? as much impact as a mouse pissing in the ocean. GG though or something.

In before "but you don't care about rep". Yawn.

DM0xNTT.jpg

MU3XOgH.gif

also LGBR is his only rep friend lol

Ever since I got my telecaster I have went full redneck country. I am exclusively fingerpicking since I suck at it with the goal of hybrid picking other genres

I have grown my nails out on all but my pinky on my right hand and I am sitting here like a bitch filing them with my legs tightly crossed so I squeeze my chaunch.

I will scratch your eyes right the fuck out Mitch.

mitch charts and emails about rep

has no friends

travels to vegas alone to play games alone

accuses people of being basement dwellers

-1955 :lol:

Back