<StK> on Tichondrius

Law re-subbed as an ally rogue (~level 20) on Gorgonnash to mess around with Zotch and to check out some of the new talents/Cata. Brandon is on the server with a couple of others, I believe. I only care to play for the people, so if we had 10 man StK in Cata I'd be down to casually play a mage or pally again. I'm enjoying SC2 with the little time I have. :p

I take it the game has changed quite a bit?

Fuck that, jiv is on SC2 all the time. ;)

I want to get back into playing WoW, but I don't know if it's worth it... I'd like to play a shadowpriest again, but I'm down for any OP healer class ;o

dumbed down some more really, tanking is slightly more difficult, but I don't find DPS hard ;o

if you play on tich, i'm usually on frijo/frijoshock, one or the other. I am kinda not touching frijoladin/frijomage right now, shaman and priest are alot of fun

it seems they are shifting gears raiding, the hardest content requiring everyone to be on point, focusing on individual skill and people paying attention (well, tanks and healers at least, ranged dps just pewpews).

But at the same time, they are ensuring people can see content via 10man raids ;o

if I'm wrong, someone with cata beta feel free to correct me (someone thats actually raided in cata)

Last edited:
What class is needed on Tich?

I have yet to play a caster dps. I don't mind dr00d heals either.

And ya better pick fucking quick, since I have RAF. No way I'd play this fucking game with regular leveling again.

So, I created a new account, trail version... going to play around and see how things go...

jesus, forgot they buffed spirit... i havent ate food/drink yet... just cann

Last edited:
1 - 10 the regen is so high you never run out of HP/mana unless you aggro a LOT of crap. Not sure about after that, but I think they moved mage food up to lvl 32 or so?

I played for a few hours, about to hit the end of Brill quests... still the same game. I had to quit playing last year because of money being short and my new job :'(

I would love to get back into playing again...

Back