Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

Lastdefense has the largest gear to skill ratio I've ever seen. It's such a waste. I'm so glad I don't have to play with him.

Lastdefense has the largest gear to skill ratio I've ever seen. It's such a waste. I'm so glad I don't have to play with him.

I was on Gorg for a little bit to chill with Adriot.

Someone in Conflict wanted to pug a 10m and asked me to come so I said ok. Lastdefense then says x and y (both for his dps set) are reserved because he is the MT of the guild. I just typed "lol" and he kicked me from the group.

Some priest friend of his whispered me to apologize on his behalf and I told him thanks but I didn't really care.

Lastdefense is a bad player and a tool on top of that.

STO is a time waster. Bug DR or statty for my account info and play a newbie character.

PVP is fun but if you're federation you wait for a match and if you're klingon you get matches instantly but get destroyed (note: I'm awesome and haven't actually palyed as a klingon yet).

PVE leveling I find pretty fun as a tact officer. My ship is a paper tiger so I can fucking destory a ship equal level 5 times my size but I'm sort of shitastic vs groups solo.

ps: I'm drunk

brandon has last d tanking, my god, fucking fail, and has zero interest in replacing him for decent people

theres no one worth a shit raiding anymore, anyone fun or cool left, i guess i'll leave my account expired

Last edited:
brandon has last d tanking, my god, fucking fail, and has zero interest in replacing him for decent people

theres no one worth a shit raiding anymore, anyone fun or cool left, i guess i'll leave my account expired

This "lastdefense" must be some kind of legend if he is worse at tanking than I am...

As for JC, what MMO isn't a time-waster? Seriously?

Last edited:
This "lastdefense" must be some kind of legend if he is worse at tanking than I am...

As for JC, what MMO isn't a time-waster? Seriously?
Brandon's reply when I tell him Lastdefense is a shitty tank: "He's not a bad tank. He just has a really slow reaction time."

Brandon's reply when I tell him Lastdefense is a shitty tank: "He's not a bad tank. He just has a really slow reaction time."
Brandon has just found a new ugly fat internet bitch to get a hardon for. He can't kick LastD because that Mizz bitch will quit on him.

Last edited:
Brandon has just found a new ugly fat internet bitch to get a hardon for. He can't kick LastD because that Mizz bitch will quit on him.
Mizz is almost worse than LastD, way to surround yourself with good company. I think only Bonetangler and Captinstud died more than Mizz in raids. But whenever it was Captin you'd watch him keyboard turn into something then yell on vent he had a lag spike, never his fault of course.

Mizz is almost worse than LastD, way to surround yourself with good company. I think only Bonetangler and Captinstud died more than Mizz in raids. But whenever it was Captin you'd watch him keyboard turn into something then yell on vent he had a lag spike, never his fault of course.
The guild was a nightmare, now im stuck on shitty Gorgonnash. :\

come tank our alt 10 man!

you want me to tank some alt scrub run while someone like last defense tanks main runs?

go fuck yourself

too bad brandon has some hardon for a fat e-bitch, he could replace those two with good tw people

feannag- i have no idea what his "WH-GS" is, nor do I really care. He's ICC 25 geared, and I am assuming ICC10 heroics on top of that now, and he's a complete tard

I don't know if he's worse than you, it would be pretty close

Last edited:
Back