Patch 3.3

I dislike the whole need for your class only thing. I realize its to counter ninjas but sometimes its just retarded.

For example, I was on my resto druid healing on heroic Forge of Souls. The last boss drops a cloth chest that has stam, int, spirit, crit and spell power. My current chest is leather chest with those exact same stats (its like the 3rd best chest from Ulduar 25 or something for resto druids), from Ulduar. Even though the only other cloth/leather wearer, mage, didn't want the chest, everyone had selected "Disenchant Roll" and I was unable to click "Need" and only "Greed" thus losing the roll and having it be disenchanted.

Totally lame.

At that rate all you can do is ask said caster to need it and then trade it to you.

At that rate all you can do is ask said caster to need it and then trade it to you.

Please re-read what I wrote.

Also, I keep joining heroics on my paladin in full t6 + sunwell offpiece gear and people keep raging on me. This is fucking hilarious. I've heard three people say "your gear score is only _____" not realizing I'm in full t6 and was about to change to my real wotlk gear.

So many Feannags in this world (of warcraft).

Last edited:

Also, I keep joining heroics on my paladin in full t6 + sunwell offpiece gear and people keep raging on me. This is fucking hilarious. I've heard three people say "your gear score is only _____" not realizing I'm in full t6 and was about to change to my real wotlk gear.

This is a brilliant idea! I may have to start carrying around my T1 and Ashkandi :lol:

I dislike the whole need for your class only thing. I realize its to counter ninjas but sometimes its just retarded.

For example, I was on my resto druid healing on heroic Forge of Souls. The last boss drops a cloth chest that has stam, int, spirit, crit and spell power. My current chest is leather chest with those exact same stats (its like the 3rd best chest from Ulduar 25 or something for resto druids), from Ulduar. Even though the only other cloth/leather wearer, mage, didn't want the chest, everyone had selected "Disenchant Roll" and I was unable to click "Need" and only "Greed" thus losing the roll and having it be disenchanted.

Totally lame.

Blame Blizzard's shittastic itemization.

It's a sad day when a Paladin actually needs a cloth drop.

Holy fuck retards in heirloom gear and 1-2pc T9 and no clue how to play need to stay the hell out of the random heroic LFG system. Yesterday I was assigned to heal on my priest and the tank was the only person above 1.5k DPS. After the first boss (was DTK) I switched to shadowform and kept the tank up with shields and VE and a rare pause in DPS to flash heal a time or two. At the end of the run I'd done 45% of the damage for the instance while being the healer.

After that I had the best CoS run ever. The tank was solid and for the first time ever I was assigned to DPS instead of tank and an elemental raiding shaman from Pessimistick's guild (eightseven i think was his name?) was also in the group. Shit died faster than I could get rage and our healer in questing greens and blues made out like a bandit.

Next instance I tanked on my main with a guildmate's alt healing and after the first few pulls I decided to see if vote-kicking shitty DPS would work. Although there were some "WTF?!" comments, all 3 votes passed and we got rid of a rogue, DK and warlock who were all in the 850 (sigh...) to 1400dps range through 5 pulls. Voting to kick shitters from heroics has now become my favorite addition with 3.3

Sorry jack-off, I usually look at boss loot before slamming Greed/DE because I can't be bothered taking 2.5 seconds of my heroic-grinding to see if someone would need something outside the new loot rules.

Sorry jack-off, I usually look at boss loot before slamming Greed/DE because I can't be bothered taking 2.5 seconds of my heroic-grinding to see if someone would need something outside the new loot rules.

Hint: He's bitching about the faults of the system rather than the players using the system.

I thankfully only have time to play one toon, and I need nothing in heroics, so all I do is just do it for the badges. What Terra says sounds shitty.

Holy fuck retards in heirloom gear and 1-2pc T9 and no clue how to play need to stay the hell out of the random heroic LFG system. Yesterday I was assigned to heal on my priest and the tank was the only person above 1.5k DPS. After the first boss (was DTK) I switched to shadowform and kept the tank up with shields and VE and a rare pause in DPS to flash heal a time or two. At the end of the run I'd done 45% of the damage for the instance while being the healer.

After that I had the best CoS run ever. The tank was solid and for the first time ever I was assigned to DPS instead of tank and an elemental raiding shaman from Pessimistick's guild (eightseven i think was his name?) was also in the group. Shit died faster than I could get rage and our healer in questing greens and blues made out like a bandit.

Next instance I tanked on my main with a guildmate's alt healing and after the first few pulls I decided to see if vote-kicking shitty DPS would work. Although there were some "WTF?!" comments, all 3 votes passed and we got rid of a rogue, DK and warlock who were all in the 850 (sigh...) to 1400dps range through 5 pulls. Voting to kick shitters from heroics has now become my favorite addition with 3.3

It happens. Coworker and I (DK tank and hunter respectively) were trying to do H-HoR for a couple of days. He is in ToC-25 gear and my gear was pretty much all 232s from the new dungeons. He'd get hit harder than expected and it was wipe after wipe, even with healers who were pretty much in 245s and 258s. Usually happens wave 4/10 or so, and it was always the mercs fucking people up.

He finally gets his druid up to my gear level, and we get an undergeared tank and an undergeared DPS and another on-par DPS. And we 1-shot all eight waves and the bosses without any deaths or aggro pulls. Trying to figure out how the fuck it happened but just settled on baddies with lots of gear who were carried and never had to pull their weight.

It happens. Coworker and I (DK tank and hunter respectively) were trying to do H-HoR for a couple of days. He is in ToC-25 gear and my gear was pretty much all 232s from the new dungeons. He'd get hit harder than expected and it was wipe after wipe, even with healers who were pretty much in 245s and 258s. Usually happens wave 4/10 or so, and it was always the mercs fucking people up.

He finally gets his druid up to my gear level, and we get an undergeared tank and an undergeared DPS and another on-par DPS. And we 1-shot all eight waves and the bosses without any deaths or aggro pulls. Trying to figure out how the fuck it happened but just settled on baddies with lots of gear who were carried and never had to pull their weight.

So someone else tanked and then you 1 shot it?

I fucking love Feanang.

I never said its anyone's fault that they clicked disenchant roll. I just said it was shitty that the system doesn't allow me to roll for it. This is the second time in this story you have completely failed to read what I wrote then gotten dumb and angry for it.

Please never go anywhere.

I was doing a random heroic with 3 people from Vindi the other day on my tree, and the tank we PuG'd emo-quit after the first boss because he couldn't hold aggro on anything. We just kept right on pulling with a fury warr and aff lock tanking until the LFG thing threw some DK tank in.

I have no idea why you would bail on a group that is so overgeared that they are just tanking everything as DPS and chainpulling.

the damage meters in the pug LFG instances are not always reliable because the "Addon channel" that it talks to one another on does not work cross server so it's pulling everything from your combat log.

I ran ICC reg for the first time last night. Went in with mutilate spec and 2 librarians daggers (25g each on the ah, and replaced my BtoA weapons). first run in both dungeons and i get the 2 daggers i wanted. my dps went from 1.8k to 2.2k dps. also grabbed a new ring and gun as upgrades.

the other rogue was pretty pissed off. He'd been farming for the offhand dagger and it drops and i win on the first run ;). He wants to bitch about my dps on the trash in the tunnel (yea, it was bad.....1.4 - 1.6k dps, but i wasn't keeping up with the tank), but the boss fight, i posted the dps meters with me @ 2.8k. not another word from him.

pulling 7-8k dps on heroic bosses has spoiled me... I hate fucking joining the random dungeon as healer now because i have to sit and watch people do 2k dps as i heal them and throw some spells on the mobs as well.

I was doing a random heroic with 3 people from Vindi the other day on my tree, and the tank we PuG'd emo-quit after the first boss because he couldn't hold aggro on anything. We just kept right on pulling with a fury warr and aff lock tanking until the LFG thing threw some DK tank in.

I have no idea why you would bail on a group that is so overgeared that they are just tanking everything as DPS and chainpulling.

My first random yesterday on my hunter was Occulus. The tank bailed right from the get-go despite the nerfs it got. 10 minutes later we start after 3 more people join/leave, all claiming it was too hard. The amusing thing was not only did we 1-shot it but got the 20-minute achievement without even trying.

Back