Patch 3.3

Cleared the first 4 on our alts tonight. Going with mains tomorrow. Super fun, I loved the saurfang encounter and wished they let me go ret instead of holy but either way mage pewpew will ensue tomorrow ^_^_^_^

XPerl updated yet? Last night was fun tanking with no target window. I only did the new 5man heroic once then logged for the night because instance servers were all fucked up. Tonight is supposed to be our first guild raid in more than 2 months, let's see who all resubscribed because we've only had maybe 15 actives lately.

First fight was easy (one shot). Second fight took a while to learn due to all the adds with different abilities (3 shot). Gunship battle was loleasy, someone started the event before we had explained everything and not everyone was on the boat and we ended up 22 manning it (1 shot). Last boss gave us some trouble with people dying at the end and the boss healing because of it but we got it in like 4 attempts, ended up subbing out a healer for another dps to get a quick burn in. All in all, pretty fun, although i did not like having to clear all the trash in the beginning.

I'm not sure why they frontloaded the trash so much. There's like 10 pulls before the first boss, but after that it's usually a couple packs max per boss.

Pitbull. I'll probably switch to oUF at some point.

If you use pitbull4 and the curse client, switch the type to apha to get the automatic updates. tried installing it from the curse4 link on wowace.com, didn't work so i played around with that setting and it showed.

damnit... im gonna end up playing WoW again after i get home from christmas leave

i have a 80 dk, 71 hunter/paladin/warlock... but ill probably end up leveling a rogue

This new LFG/Dungeon Finder feature kicks ass. You get groups so quick!
Although It give's motherfuckers another way to be bitches. I was in 2 groups last night where the tank had the quest from the Battered Hilt shit, and he was basically there in the group to get his quest done. As soon as he would finish he would just leave. Happened TWICE last night, with 2 different people.. both paladins though. Fucking paladins.

WTF would a tank need to do that quest for? It's all about selling the hilt right now and raping idiots of their gold because they can't wait a day or two to get one to drop. Anyone who raids probably doesn't want one anyways unless they're RP fags needing new quest text to read.

I'm not sure why they frontloaded the trash so much. There's like 10 pulls before the first boss, but after that it's usually a couple packs max per boss.

I attempted a 10-man pug Tuesday night and yeah that trash is weird. The initial "push" spawns of the skeletons was annoying, and those large guards were pretty buggy. Sources said they would come to life and aggro if you got near them but we had them pop on us from 20 - 25 yards away and then when we tried to pull that last one as a precaution my friend and I danced around it for a good 20 seconds before it came to life.

Marrowgar pwned us because not all of us had enough gear, but it was more of an experience/learning thing and we got AV rep from it. I wasn't expecting that much frostfire though, when he spun sometimes those lines would criss-cross so much you couldn't go anywhere unless you stepped through it.

The LFG system is nice, but there's an interesting exploit in the loot system. I watched various greed/disenchant votes happen. There were majority votes to DE and one greed and it wouldn't DE, and yet there were four greed and one DE and it would DE and given that I came to the only logical conclusion. And that is the enchanter himself/herself essentially dictates the process. Only if the enchanter votes DE and there is no Need will it break, regardless of Greed rolls. I also saw that in terms of priority DE is lower than Greed, which means the greed rolls will count and DE will not if the item is not DE'd by the enchanter?

My friends and I noticed two guys in our group in the same server, and we knew who the enchanter was because he was greeding everything. What happened was we would vote DE, he would vote greed (as well as his friend) and they would essentially win the item. They get the item, he can DE it later at his leisure and there isn't any need to share.

Last edited:
Back