[H]Conflict, Gorgonnash-US Recruiting

woot

i think i have an ally druid to 60 already, i'd rather change that and xfer that than finish 22 to 60, ugh

Is Conflict still in need of those classes? I've got 4 of us, geared and skilled on Alliance-Gorganash. DK, Shadow Priest, Holy Priest, Warlock/Shaman.

woot

i think i have an ally druid to 60 already, i'd rather change that and xfer that than finish 22 to 60, ugh

If you feel you can wait on that you could hold off until Cataclysm so you can swap to the new races. I have a spare 60 druid on alliance side I may consider making troll when it hits, but I can afford the time since I already have a 64 tauren druid.

Debating taking my Shaman back from my bro to come play. It's got Naxx10/25 resto gear, I don't think my bro did a whole lot with it when he moved it.

I'd much rather play a druid, but I don't have one even close to geared enough. Do you think there'd be room for a main swap in the expansion? (If I joined/were accepted)

Jiv and her brother also cries about gorg pvp. I win, literally, like 90% of the time.

I sometimes miss Deathwing's "world pvp" skills. I find if you can outfight people in small groups when out in the world it's more satisfying . Because arena... Well you know the terrain by now and I'm sure once you do it enough you become "locked" into specific combinations that will either be a win or a loss and you are specifically geared/specced for it. And BGs are just a grind now, people only do them now either to level (either grind HKs for experience with little regard for BG objectives) or just a grind for honor to acquire the present honor-only set of gear so they can do arenas.

I miss those fights where people just fought to see if they can beat each other, and you had to think quick to take advantage of any mobs in the area, terrain, etc. and you had to work with what you had. Back before people just camped each other either out of boredom or to coax them to get their mains.

I find gorg pvp to be 50/50. There are a LOT of asians in our BG so early morning we get nonstop wins (and usually a nice manpower lift). I went 10-0 in IoC.

We lose AB and WSG almost everytime though. Like badly horrible rapefests.

Alliance are also more organized in AV, having downed Galv they then cap our towers and send4-5 dudes to recap theirs :\ Seen that happen a LOT.

Feannag and PVP, :lol:

I like Gorgonnash PVP, same BG as Illian, good stuff.

Laugh all you like, but PvP has never been very substantial in WoW. Generally agreed it's an after-thought at best and they plan on continuing PvE in their usual fashion.

Back