Ulduar

Only for a week or two more. Whenever priests become solid in any aspect of the game you can guarantee nerfs will come quickly. Disc/Holy is getting nerfed to hell next mini-patch. Heals are losing power, penance glyph is changing from -2secs off cooldown to +5% crit (good for my offspec, bad for PVP disc), fear will break easier and blind + fear will share DR and I'm sure I forgot something else as well.

To be fair, Fear and Blind should've always shared a DR and that is coming from a rogue (maybe it's more my druid-playing side saying that :p). The combo of a priest landing a fear into a blind > sap is too strong.

I'm planning on waiting at least two weeks anyway with finals being all of next week so maybe I'll see how everything pans out before I decide.

all our melee chained at 15% and we ended up killing thorim with no one left alive. it's an easy fight but still fun on hard mode.

I'm planning on waiting at least two weeks anyway with finals being all of next week so maybe I'll see how everything pans out before I decide.

I'm in that same boat, went M.I.A. a week or two before 3.1 and Ulduar to take care of some real life shit - finals, and whatnot. I'm actually really interested in Ulduar and playing again, but, we'll see how I feel in a week or two.

We tried freya last night with 1 guardian up. Kept the guy who roots, alive. It took two attempts to get her to phase 2, but we lost too many DPS in the process and couldn't beat her enrage timer. It's pretty easy to get it done... DPS just needs to be quick with killing the roots. We decided to finish her on normal because we still had mim/general/YS left. I wish we had tried 1 guardian again, because the last 3 bosses have been nerfed to shit and we 1-2 shot them.

I really like this dungeon. The teleports is a nice touch. The trash is pretty much perfect. All the bosses are interesting, although I think Flame Levi is boring. And the hard modes give it a lot of replay value. Nice work Blizz.

I really like this dungeon. The teleports is a nice touch. The trash is pretty much perfect. All the bosses are interesting, although I think Flame Levi is boring. And the hard modes give it a lot of replay value. Nice work Blizz.
I just wish they would've made Flame Leviathan one of the optional wing bosses instead of something you have to do every week in order to go forward.

yogg saron how i hate thee

16% best try so far. our transition from p2 to p3 needs work, but i am confident we will work it out.

r7rww1.jpg

:/ We're running 3 ten mans right now, the group I'm in...the one that's the furthest into Ulduar is probably around try #30-40 on Mimiron. We get to phase 4 easily just about every time and some gay shit will happen like people running away from the leviathon shock and running back into a new set of mines, or the torso spinning up on our face or 1 healer getting the rocket in the butt. One time we got him to 0%, 1%, 0% before the torso looked at us and took all 4 remaining DPS out :(

Our guild is about to attempt Mimiron in 25-man, I'm not looking forward to it.

As for 10-man, we get to Mimiron on some last-minute, late-night, afterthought and then get tired and call it before clearing his trash and attempting him. Then we never get back to it for the reset.

Still fun :p

Back