Malygos 10

Poor Data, even Feanagneg has managed to do 10 man Maly :/.

For reals if I can do shit like tanking Maly, taunt-swapping on Gluth, not getting zapped on Thaddius and even doing the Safety Dance then the guild in question is either terribad or they are all still on dial-up.

How about you force people to read some fucking tactics?

I am not a raid leader or officer, and I'm not in a position to become one or to give any kind of orders (nor would I want to).

Despite being in the guild for nearly a year...

This just makes it easier for me to leave.

The fact that you think "not being a raid leader or officer" is reason to just sit on your thumbs while people suck bags of dicks and waste your time is amusing. It's not surprising that you are guilded with a bunch of window-lickers when you're such a retard yourself.

The hardest part of learning maly is getting your guild past the retard check in P3.

And honestly Data, leave your guild... you can PUG all of these raids easily...

The fact that you think "not being a raid leader or officer" is reason to just sit on your thumbs while people suck bags of dicks and waste your time is amusing. It's not surprising that you are guilded with a bunch of window-lickers when you're such a retard yourself.

Someone's high & mighty.

And honestly Data, leave your guild... you can PUG all of these raids easily...

Dude, I'm looking. I have been. I'll gquit when I find someplace better.

In the meantime I'll be posting the details of our misadventures for your amusement. Just try to enjoy it and be glad you're not in my (virtual) shoes.

Honest question, why do you have a wisp cloak and not the deathchill cloak?

and a level 70 wand? there's a green quest wand that's much better

Honest question, why do you have a wisp cloak and not the deathchill cloak?

I haven't completed the requirements for the recipe, and I'd rather make it myself.

I'm pretty sure I just said I was still gearing. Everything I have is appropriate for my class & spec. When I have an opportunity for an upgrade I jump on it. Go bitch at the DKs in spellpower gear.

Last edited:
Just tip someone 20g to make it for you. Worst reason to not upgrade your gear ever.

Also, why are you using that Darkmoon Card? Bad...
Get your rep up with Wyrmrest for the jawesome boots.
Why do you have a Green gem in your pants?
Why do you have a level 70 enchant on your helm when you have the rep for the level 80 one?
Get this wand: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=38206

Last edited:
Back