Malygos 10

I'm not throwing a tantrum, I think you trolling this subforum is quite amusing. I honestly don't believe you could possibly be that idiotic and terrible at a video game. Of course, I have been wrong in the past. I'm in the same boat as Pessi where I hate terrible players delusional enough to think they are among the best in their guild/class while exhibiting contradictory behavior with their spec/itemization etc.

I really hope you don't honestly think you will be seeing Ulduar with your current or any other guild if you do not severely alter your approach to the PvE aspect of the game.

Zeph is being his usual troll self, but honestly Data.. you need to move on and find a better guild. I pugged a 6m Malygos and 2 drakes 25man on my new server ON MY PVP GEARED/SPECCED ALT.

Data, nothing but love for you bro, but you need to get out or you'll just hate the game more and more and eventually stop playing because you're sick of carrying people. You play this game to have fun and enjoy, not to be stressed.

I pugged a 6m Malygos and 2 drakes 25man on my new server ON MY PVP GEARED/SPECCED ALT.

When you say that it makes me wonder if we're even playing the same game.

This guild just got their first 1 drake Sarth last week. Thankfully I didn't attend. I'm sure it was a wipefest.

Data what are the redeeming qualities that your guild has?

They are all really cool people.

I know where you're heading with that question, so don't bother.

I know you've been playing for a long time data, how did you fare in vanilla and bc, content was a shit ton harder then

I got around. Ony, MC, bits of AQ40, SSC, TK, Hyjal, some BT trash. I was never in a Sunwell-caliber guild but that was OK with me. I didn't really progress out of T5 content beyond what was available through the badge system. From what I've seen of KJ and M'uru, I don't think I would have enjoyed it anyway.

(I have cleared it since 3.0.)

Why bother getting all up in Data's case? Some people aren't good and don't care to be good at video games.

I play with shittastic players in L4D pubs all the time. There's a fuckton of them everywhere. If he doesnt' care to be competent, and just enjoys chilling with cool peeps, then let him be. There's a difference between good players and top guild players. It's the same with any game.

There were top tier teams in Tribes, middle tier, and shitty teams. Data is probably a middle tier player on a shitty team. WoW doesn't exactly make it easy to be best in everything. It's boring as shit once you complete the content. I didn't care to raid 5-10 more possible times to get a Last Laugh, for example.

Back