[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

I think it's sad how much of a faggot you've become over the years fal.

To be quite honest, you probably play more WoW than us in a week. We just choose to play more efficiently.

Adren I can't quite figure out why you'd say that. I never made fun of you about all that other stuff etc. And that was pretty funny stuff really. I figure I took the higher ground by not piling on.

That said I suppose its all out the window now.

As for WoW, I probably average 3 nights at week at 3 hrs each or so.

It is interesting how one throw away comment let loose 1000 ships...

Recruitment posts like that are completely foreign to me since I just have always played with friends.

Last edited:
Adren I can't quite figure out why you'd say that. I never made fun of you about all that other stuff etc. And that was pretty funny stuff really. I figure I took the higher ground by not piling on.

That said I suppose its all out the window now.

As for WoW, I probably average 3 nights at week at 3 hrs each or so.

It is interesting how one throw away comment let loose 1000 ships...

Recruitment posts like that are completely foreign to me since I just have always played with friends.

Because there was nothing to be made fun of. I understand TW is full of conjecture and that trolling is a part of the TW life.

It's more than that, you're like a nigafool replica now.

Your comments about how funny it is that we're so hardcore yet not is, really, not very funny, as most of us play less than you do right now.

Feel free to pile on in those threads about Jiv and I. Plenty of people in this subforum know us. Really, being edgy doesn't befit you. You just look like an older punk than anything else.

I didn't say they were a problem.

I said they weren't "laid back".

They are a somewhat laid back crew, as laid back as hardcore gets.

Our guild gets on people about min/maxing, but we're generally more laid back about it.

If everyone has a similar mindset and goal, it isn't as intense as you think, as things generally get done faster overall, and that's really the key to recruitment.

you do realize that we also used to make fun of tribes (back in the day) who had elaborate recruitment processes, essays etc.

you're all getting worked up about me just pointing out that the recruitment policy was pretty lengthy.

aka ur being uptight retards

you do realize that we also used to make fun of tribes (back in the day) who had elaborate recruitment processes, essays etc.

you're all getting worked up about me just pointing out that the recruitment policy was pretty lengthy.

aka ur being uptight retards

We're not. We're just different than you.

It is true, the shitty players typically tend to make fun of the elite teams that had more elaborate recruitment processes.

Just a different attitude is all. In the end, you don't like being labeled as a shitty player, and we don't like being labeled as uptight retards with impossible recruiting standards.

We're not. We're just different than you.

It is true, the shitty players typically tend to make fun of the elite teams that had more elaborate recruitment processes.

Just a different attitude is all. In the end, you don't like being labeled as a shitty player, and we don't like being labeled as uptight retards with impossible recruiting standards.

I don't care if you think I'm a shitty player, I think that's a disconnect we're having here. I've never asserted that I was an elite player in the slightest. I hit 80 two weeks ago.

But since you have never made fun of anything on TW I'm sure you wouldn't understand.

You're not uptight because you have stringent recruitment policies; well maybe you are but that's not what I meant. You're uptight because of your guns blazing response to my clear throw away troll post.

You have a crush on Adren or something? He runs a good ship over on Arch, there's time to shoot the shit and what not but he's quick to snap back if he gets a sense someone is either fucking around and holding up the raid or something completely not coming prepared. IMO the real sign of being "hardcore" is min/max'ing. Nearly all the content doesn't require it to down bosses, in some cases you don't even need completely on-par gear. As long as everyone knows the fights content can be pushed through, though having proper gear/spec cuts into the time to do it significantly. But min/max'ing is just... Well basically spending time pouring over spreadsheets and finding very specific combinations to wrench every single little drop of performance out of the game possible. I like playing the game, and I like raiding and I have no qualms cruising some sites looking for specific mechanics to shoot for, but min/max'ing seems like too much work for not too much performance.

Most of StK are young professionals I think. They have jobs and careers and while they like raiding they really don't want to spend 6 - 7 hours trying to clear Naxx-25. I'm sure no one else does, but people will complain about the concessions you would have to make to clear it inside of 2.5 - 3 hours.

I don't care if you think I'm a shitty player, I think that's a disconnect we're having here. I've never asserted that I was an elite player in the slightest. I hit 80 two weeks ago.

But since you have never made fun of anything on TW I'm sure you wouldn't understand.

You're not uptight because you have stringent recruitment policies; well maybe you are but that's not what I meant. You're uptight because of your guns blazing response to my clear throw away troll post.

No, I think most people just don't expect you to be a faggot troll is all. If that's what you were doing, then I apologize for directing comments your way.

You have a crush on Adren or something? He runs a good ship over on Arch, there's time to shoot the shit and what not but he's quick to snap back if he gets a sense someone is either fucking around and holding up the raid or something completely not coming prepared. IMO the real sign of being "hardcore" is min/max'ing. Nearly all the content doesn't require it to down bosses, in some cases you don't even need completely on-par gear. As long as everyone knows the fights content can be pushed through, though having proper gear/spec cuts into the time to do it significantly. But min/max'ing is just... Well basically spending time pouring over spreadsheets and finding very specific combinations to wrench every single little drop of performance out of the game possible. I like playing the game, and I like raiding and I have no qualms cruising some sites looking for specific mechanics to shoot for, but min/max'ing seems like too much work for not too much performance.

Most of StK are young professionals I think. They have jobs and careers and while they like raiding they really don't want to spend 6 - 7 hours trying to clear Naxx-25. I'm sure no one else does, but people will complain about the concessions you would have to make to clear it inside of 2.5 - 3 hours.

I know this is something you hear often, but you're not exactly tracking with the thread.

so yeah, there's that.

I think Falhawk wins just because Feannag blundered in here like a drooling retard and some how managed to endorse Adren

What does that have to do with me though?!?!

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I have a right to tell who to troll and not to. But it's a gaming subforum, where people often discuss gaming in a more serious manner, similar to how GD was when Tribes was alive.

Trolling in here is just retarded.

They are a somewhat laid back crew, as laid back as hardcore gets.

I understand that's possible.

But the application says the complete opposite.

:shrug:

That might cause problems on the other end of the spectrum, wherein some ultra-hardcore healing Priest that plays 8 hours every day goes into it expecting SK-Gaming levels of realm firsts and instant farm status and a militant raid structure.

Whatever. I'm not criticizing it, I'm just pointing out the irony. I thought Falhawk was too, in his own way...

I understand that's possible.

But the application says the complete opposite.

:shrug:

That might cause problems on the other end of the spectrum, wherein some ultra-hardcore healing Priest that plays 8 hours every day goes into it expecting SK-Gaming levels of realm firsts and instant farm status and a militant raid structure.

Whatever. I'm not criticizing it, I'm just pointing out the irony. I thought Falhawk was too, in his own way...

Yep, which is why a lot of people stepped in to say they're not really nazis after the first impression.

Back