Protodrakes how do u get them?

from what i'm hearing, it doesn't... but we had some people get pissed and fuck around afterwards thinking immortal wasn't attainable.
Well I know for a fact that it doesn't count for Dedicated, and that at one point it definitely didn't count for Immortal/Undying, as we got Undying when someone died on 4H.

So yeah, let whoever was fucking around know that they cost you the achievement.

There were some threads on the official forums about this today and the consensus there was that it only tracks the Baron on 4H for Immortal/Undying.

I'm a little sad about this development, since I raid with the Alts/Friends group for my guild. That being said, its a very strong group and if we can buckle down, we may be able to get one of the two Glory meta-achievements done (the mains group already has all the meta-achievements/titles/rewards, so most everyone already knows what they're doing)

Well that's a kick in the dick. I have all the 10 man Naxx, but I'm not sure if I'll get the others in time. Especially playing a healer.... 'gonna go' and 'denyin the scion' are not going to happen.

You should be able to set up runs specifically for those achievements. They're really easy to get if you tailor your run around getting them for people.

yeah, but I still need 6 min maly, 8 man maly, and 3 drake sarth on top of those, which can't happen in the same week. So this patch better take a while.

Patch is slated for early april so you have just over a month to finish those achievements.

And you can set up denying the scion with a group very easily, it may just take a wipe or two to get it for everyone.

Seems like it's too soon to cut out the achievement rewards. This isn't like the 3.0 Amani War Bear nerf.

1. The encounters have not changed.
2. You must actually complete all the content under the achievement conditions, not just ONE INSTANCE.
3. There is no level disparity to trivialize the content.

Ulduar gear can't be that good. Blizzard didn't take out the War Bear when 2.4.0 went live and guilds started getting SWP and badge gear. Their excuse for this is contrived bullshit. I hope they change their minds (unlikely).

Seems like it's too soon to cut out the achievement rewards. This isn't like the 3.0 Amani War Bear nerf.

1. The encounters have not changed.
2. You must actually complete all the content under the achievement conditions, not just ONE INSTANCE.
3. There is no level disparity to trivialize the content.

Ulduar gear can't be that good. Blizzard didn't take out the War Bear when 2.4.0 went live and guilds started getting SWP and badge gear. Their excuse for this is contrived bullshit. I hope they change their minds (unlikely).
They're PvE Gladiator mounts.

3.1 is the end of Season 1 and the start of Season 2.

Same setup. I have no idea why the blue mentioned the bear, as it's a terrible analogue and does not express the correct point.

Back