Black War Bear

Wait so Zeph still has not linked his uber phat PvP loots?

I completed the hardest shit in the game, you have not, shut the fuck up, suck a dick, move along queerboy.

:rofl:

Nice S3 weapon

maybe next season you'll get S4

I would like to wholeheartedly congratulate you on your PVE accomplishment (on a PVE server)

Wait so Zeph still has not linked his uber phat PvP loots?

I completed the hardest shit in the game, you have not, shut the fuck up, suck a dick, move along queerboy.

:rofl:

on a PVE server, seriously

you should keep it up, you are free entertainment, I'm glad your life is complete since you "killed the world leaders", put that one on your resume when you apply for that management position at mcdonalds

Np thanks. Lets see where I am at Level 80 with season 5 and I am not missing for the entire season.

The season3 weapon and shoulder were amazingly from *gasp* season3 when I was playing and actually required the proper rating.

It's ok noob, maybe when you hit 80 you might be able to kill the horde leaders.

PVE is not "the hardest shit in the game"

nice try

Ok, so PvE is not the hardest. PvP is? -- Like I said, make it happen so we can duel and I will beat your ass in that too.

Seriously, you play the ezmode class of a druid, and barely cracking 1850. I thought shoulders came when you started the class? Go find a warrior to carry you or something.

PvP or PvE Server, regardless, I have the mount, and you do not. No matter which way you slice it, you still don't have the mount.

Shut

the

fuck

up.

Last edited:
Ok, so PvE is not the hardest. PvP is? -- Like I said, make it happen so we can duel and I will beat your ass in that too.

Seriously, you play the ezmode class of a druid, and barely cracking 1850. I thought shoulders came when you started the class? Go find a warrior to carry you or something.

PvP or PvE Server, regardless, I have the mount, and you do not. No matter which way you slice it, you still don't have the mount.

Shut

the

fuck

up.
I think your math is a little bit off

2300 is not barely breaking 1850. Neither is 2150. In fact, it's a whole 300 rating above it.

I wasn't aware a PVE geared rogue was a bad class for arenas either!

All it comes down to is this: I have S4 weapon. You do not. I will get S5 and S6 weapons as soon as they are available, you will wait until the next season.

Sorry broski.

I don't get what you're trying to do with duel challenges. I'm pretty sure I already proved my superiority with the arena system. But if you want to try to redeem yourself you can transfer to my battlegroup and I'll duel you as a holy paladin. That will really prove who is better!

But hey I'm just a S2/Kara geared scrub talking shit huh

Congratulations on your PVE accomplishment (on a PVE server)

I never had to wait a season for weapons and I won't in season 5 or 6, but nice try Broski. And what about shoulders? Did you forget the exist? Or did you just realize you will never make the proper rank for shoulders, Broski?

How is that Black War Bear? oh..

You are starting to live your life like FuFu in the the land of If's, And's or But's.

How do we know you REALLY don't have only Kara or S2 Gear?

Listen, he couldn't play arenas he was too busy PVEing

it takes months of hard work to break 2050

maybe one day you'll understand

Or did you just realize you will never make the proper rank for shoulders, Broski?
Made it before they even put the rating requirement on!

I was too busy raising a puppy, nice try retard.

What is your excuse to not getting your Black War Bear?
Puppies require constant supervision. You can't even get away from them for 1 hour a week to play arenas. Let alone work, sleep, etc.

My excuse is that I'm not on a shitty PVE server :lol:

You made rank when there was none? lol. So your achievement in aquiring shoulders was purely based on time (aka weeks for points). Amazing.

Any ever since they made it that you are actually skilled to get the shoulders you have not been able to? Well no shit, because you suck.

And obviously you have never raised a puppy, or you would not make such an ignorant comment about them not being time sinks.

You mean I would have rather spent time with my puppy then play a video game? Say it isn't so!

And you still don't have the black war bear, and being on a PvP server is not a valid excuse, because I can be attacked on a PvE server as well.

Back