Black War Bear

Haha, good one. Still not showing your armory. It's ok scrub. I will just ignore you like the rest of the shortbus riders.

snaps is such an elitist prick

I don't deny that. It's just funny when some scurbs try and shit on your accomplishments because they are jealous of what they will never get.

It becomes quiet amusing after a bit. But I am sure Zeph will make another joke and avoid showing me his lack of skills.

You are my equal, so I will respect you. We are not friends.

As for the other nooblets, I will point and laugh as they try and discredit me.

Any time Zeph/Calder feel like showing me how good they are, opposed to trying to say I suck, I will be waiting.

Until then, I will have to take comfort in knowing that they never made it past Kara, and are the reason we don't have 40 man raids anymore. You couldn't cut it before BC, you couldn't cut it now, and you sure as fuck wont cut it in WotLK.

Just wait for the raid bosses to be nerfed 30% then maybe you will enjoy the content I had on farm for months.

Oh wait we are talking about PvP? Well then you will have to wait for the next season to get last years shit.

Last edited:
I don't deny that. It's just funny when some scurbs try and shit on your accomplishments because they are jealous of what they will never get.

what you did was great, one of the hardest things to do in the game

i just think you're being kind of a douche about it and you're inviting whatever criticism you get

im fairly positive Calder quit Serenity Now to get carried by some BT geared pvp guild to 2k on his pally

but by that time there were more faggots in SN than VuP guys that started it, so i really dont blame him for dropping them

How about that cheeky fucking chip by Vela, Uno?

Ear to ear fucking grin.

Today we hotfixed the "Not In My House" achievement to only require 2 kills rather than 10. The user interface will still display that 10 kills are required but the achievement will complete once 2 kills occur.

After a client patch, the user interface will be corrected.

I think I will call this a Zephfix. Where they nerf easily accomplished achievements for the scrubs who couldn't hack it.

Last edited:
Note I am not shitting on anyone for PvE, I love to do it. I just laugh at people who think they are good because they play on a PvP server.

I get the best gear in PvE, and the best gear in PvP.

I don't think I am better then someone because I have better gear in one department or the other, I think I'm better because I outclass you in both departments and you still talk shit (You being a general reference to any nooblet)

It's never the people who raid Sunwell or that are in 2k+ teams that feel the need to talk shit, because they know they can do it too. And that is why I didn't talk shit to Justin or Mistake, instead laughing at Calder/Zeph.

PS: Still waiting for your armories scrubs.

About 2-3 alliance raids tried on Org today. They didnt get past Valley of Spirits :lol:

Insane fucking 10 sec lag all around and I got my City Defender achievement. Was fun :D

How about that cheeky fucking chip by Vela, Uno?

Ear to ear fucking grin.

I think I will call this a Zephfix. Where they nerf easily accomplished achievements for the scrubs who couldn't hack it.

my jaw dropped no doubt. I really wish Wenger would go ahead and make our First team look something like this

-----------------------Almunia(Fabianski close behind)----------------------
--------------Sagna------Gallas----------Djourou------------Clichy---------
--------------Walcott-----Fabregas-------Wilshere-----------Nasri----------
-----------------------Vela--------------Van Persie------------------------

:sex: puts us a little short on size, but mother of god at the pace.

Switch Gallas for Toure, Wilshere with Ramsey and VP w/ Adebayor.

i can deal with Toure over Gallas, but JFW is too much class for Ramsey to handle imo.

And adebayor's season last year was a fluke, he cant match RvP

Although i would have ZERO problem running a Vela / Eduardo front ;o

I love VP, but he is made of glass :( I love to have him on the field though almost in a Beckham like role. His free kick abilities are amazing, and he has scored some stunners for us before, but he just can't make it through an entire season.

Adebayor, Adebayooooor - Give him the ball, and he will score.

I would give any of our strikers up for Henry circa 2003 though :(

im pretty annoyed tho. Ramsey needs a fucking spot on that starting roster. god damnit. Rule change!

12v12 plz

Nah we need less people. Send Arsenal to a 5's tourney and watch the acres of space between each beautiful pass ;)

emot-iceburn.gif

And get out of my thread faggot, you are queering it up. I don't like scrubs in season2.

who the fuck are you again? Grats on being nobody on a shit tastic BG.

Back