PATCH DAY!!!

I was using bongos 3, author stopped working on it and started over with dominos.
I'm half tempted to find a way to use the default UI but it's so god damned ugly I don't think I can do it. I'm about to just throw in the towel and try getting some ass from the wife instead, looks like we won't raid tonight with all the lag and issues.

So I don't get it.

Don't they make a PTR to iron things out and have everything ready for the release so this type of stuff doesnt happen?

There was a PTR out... So why is this happening?

I was using bongos 3, author stopped working on it and started over with dominos.

Last time I checked dominos was also the only bar replacement mod that provided you with a vehicle bar (exit vehicle button). Your have the choice of any other bar to mirror to the posses bar for the rest of the vehicular controls. If your custom bar choice doesn't support the native vehicle bar, the default is numpad 5 for eject.

So I don't get it.

Don't they make a PTR to iron things out and have everything ready for the release so this type of stuff doesnt happen?

There was a PTR out... So why is this happening?

The PTR is just so people can play it before it comes out, they don't really fix anything until they release it, it's been like this since the game came out, every big patch = server is down for a whole day.

Skysnipe why do you have a fake xfire sig? We all know you have to be above 4k hours played now. Don't let those guys in Gen Disc get you down, man up and be yourself broham.

This is retarded. in about 8 minutes, we Chain pulled BT and killed Najentus well before the second shield went up... and half the people were afk'd or fucking with addons. Shit dies fast. We're a 5/6 sunwell guild, so obviously BT is nothing.... but fuck does shit just drop.

The PTR is just so people can play it before it comes out, they don't really fix anything until they release it, it's been like this since the game came out, every big patch = server is down for a whole day.

you really think the downage is issues? Its more like a few million people spamming the login server that causes and outage

Back