PATCH DAY!!!

Blue confirmed there will be a XP buff from 60 - 70 in 3.0 patch, and it's clearly not in the notes.

Seems a tad silly your spell would miss simply because. I was always under the impression magic would pretty much work by it's very nature with hitting things save miscast/misfire and target resistance.

If magic doesn't miss then why would you need spell hit?

Spell hit to deal with miss "resists" (before 3.0 you'd get a resist message when it actually missed).
Spell pen to deal with actual resists.

This just makes the system clearer for everyone.

So theyre basically saying that they know they produced shit, but it will be balanced shit at lvl 80.

"Meanwhile please play our totally unbalanced game for a month, even if it sucks for you!"

Translation : "We didn't have time to balance everything so we'll postone it until people complain at lvl 80 then we'll start working on it while we attempt to find ways to keep people from grinding to 80 within 2 weeks."

So theyre basically saying that they know they produced shit, but it will be balanced shit at lvl 80.

"Meanwhile please play our totally unbalanced game for a month, even if it sucks for you!"

You're playing a game that is now balanced around level 80 but you're stuck at 70 for a month.

Deal with it.

Fean: your stupidity astounds even me, and I'm quite forgiving.

So much for all realms being playable by 1500PDT. Still retrieving my chars over an hour and 15 after my server went up. Noobs need to GTFO my realm.

I got into my alliance rogue long enough to clear out all my vanity pets/mounts into the collection tab and respec to Mut hybrid. So far I've been sitting on Retrieving Characters for... I lost track to be honest. I minimize it and go about cleaning my desk/paperwork, occasionally bringing it up again to check.

got in on some low lvl ally alt but couldn't do anything in the game

says they are investigating some issue with not being able to retrieve your character list, ETA 4:30 pst

Last edited:
Well my mounts are gone. I stuck all four of my mounts in the pet tab (Both brewfest rams, RAF mount, epic flyer) and I logged. Came back on and the mounts were gone out of the pet tab, only the vanity pets.

Back