<StK> Needs You!

My buddy is giving me a undead priest. He currently has come arena gear on him, so I should hit 80 around the same time as you guys.

Rolled a new toon on Archi. If I get the means later, I'll xfer my 70 druid. Also registered on the forums. Need a admin clear. Registered as same name here. :)

Someone make a fucking trial account or something, Ill power level a priest so I can have it sooner. My bud should still give me his though. I am bored all my other toons are alliance.

Brad if you want to RAF yourself and start some toons I have some 70s I could AoE grind you with. Got xpdnc about 5 free levels so far, although I'm slacking and haven't run us in ZF yet.

Regarding the guild, currently still a need for Caster DPS sans elemental shamans. Looking at the roster being just about filled.

Well, I think I am still going to get the priest from my friend, but he is in the marins in Japan; Which basicly means I can never get ahold of him when I want to. That being said me and my girlfriend are going to be doing some grinding this weekend with a RAF. So I hope to be level 60 by sunday. If you are online I might shoot you a message to see if you want to run through ZF or something. The biggest issue I see is money. I think im going to outpace my purse.

Assuming you intend to take Wrath seriously and raid at 80 I wouldn't have a problem with giving you some gold for spells.

I have been playing since the game was released. Pretty much all of my guilds post TBC have been flakey or very noobish. I can guarantee that I can raid the three nights a week with you guys.

Back