<StK> Needs You!

im prolly gonna come fuck w/the expansion. i'll be sure to abuse whatever power u give me or mike to rape the guild bank for shit i want. then i'll bitch about not being able to raid, pvp for 30 minutes, bitch about that, then log off.

shamans @ 55, should be 60 tomorrow, then i'll transfer

edit: can i still get the zhevra mount if i transfer servers before billing starts?

is stk going to play warhammer

This isn't something we are jumping on, pretty much all of us bought AoC and most of those quit before the first month was done, it might be something to check out later but I don't see stk as a group getting serious about looking at it unless we get bored after the expansion is out.

BGs go either way, but the queue times are consistent because of that, until you come up against a pre-made or are in one yourself, but you can go in with around 5 people to AV and swing the balance pretty easy.

I am not sure about arena because I have only spent one night in there messing around with most of us in pve gear.

Yeah, my main concern is finding competent partners for arena if I transfer. Might get back into raiding in WotLK and you guys look like a fun bunch.

I rolled a blood elf priest. I'd like to respec to holy for raids. Can you add me? I regged on stk as cartbaby.

edit: my ingame is medaria

Last edited:
hey one of you faggots needs to ginvite me: tullius and fancy cat: clownfart before some other leveling guild snatches us up so we can get free runs

Leveling a BE priest there with a RAF link friend, and will have to make a 31 shaman there so she can ding him to 60. I'll bug for an invite when I get to 60.

I'd play (a priest) if someone was to level with me with that leveling/experience boost shit - haven't read on it, been on a break for a while now, seen 5/6 Sunwell on my paladin however.

I'd play (a priest) if someone was to level with me with that leveling/experience boost shit - haven't read on it, been on a break for a while now, seen 5/6 Sunwell on my paladin however.

I'm leveling with a RAF link friend as a priest on Archimonde now, it's just silly how quickly you level. If you do make another account for that reason don't bother upgrading the account to TBC if you're not going to be Draenei/Blood Elf. The link stops at lvl 60 anyway. Just level who you want to 60 until the link wears off and transfer them to the main account.

Back