Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Webstats for Bind
Page 5 of 9
zeph
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 07-11-2008, 09:56
Same here JC, even in my new guild I have a husband/wife combo. Thankfully they are both very skilled and drama free.

Sponsored Links
DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 07-11-2008, 10:04
The bind guild leader has his GF in the raid, but even he said she doesn't say much, she shows up and does what she needs to do and doesn't start drama.

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 07-11-2008, 10:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Same here JC, even in my new guild I have a husband/wife combo. Thankfully they are both very skilled and drama free.
My wife owns the **** out of most of the DPS in our guild, including me generally. =\

Nerf Hunters.

9er
VeteranX
Old
84 - 07-11-2008, 13:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
My wife owns the **** out of most of the DPS in our guild, including me generally. =\

Nerf Hunters.
I'm in a guild that's midway through BT and Hyjal, and we have 3 hunters who I would consider to be very mediocre players that regularly top the charts. Is that just a hunter thing?

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
85 - 07-11-2008, 13:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9er View Post
I'm in a guild that's midway through BT and Hyjal, and we have 3 hunters who I would consider to be very mediocre players that regularly top the charts. Is that just a hunter thing?
Hunters are the strongest DPS class in the game at endgame. Their only competition is Rogues with both Warglaives.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86 - 07-11-2008, 13:52
and lagberius

dweeb
VeteranXV
Old
87 - 07-11-2008, 15:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post

Nerf Hunters.
I'm sure if David ever read these WoW forums, he'd say something funny about Nat (that is, if it is still Nat)

Pessi

TheGhost
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 07-11-2008, 16:41
some guild i just joined thats 2 deep in sunwell, 1 shotting both kalec and brut now which is nice, but there are 6? women I think in the guild, but none are drama queens yet, but this guild has been together almost since wow 1.0, I think BWL brought them all together ;o

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 07-11-2008, 17:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweeb View Post
I'm sure if David ever read these WoW forums, he'd say something funny about Nat (that is, if it is still Nat)

Pessi
It is.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 07-11-2008, 17:26
Kalec and Brut are hard. /sarcasm off

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 07-11-2008, 18:03
JC, you weren't in the ***** group. The ***** group would have been the melee group with you getting windfury.

At least you got GOA in our group, and Ferocious Insp!

Also, frijoles, I can pretty much save/guarantee your raid spot if you wanna come.

But they really need one badly, only have 1 consistent one. I told him to pick up another. If you come, I can just have him sit the inconsistent one who isn't great to begin with anyway.

loto
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 07-11-2008, 18:03
****ing jiv killed stk

how many bosses in are you, zeph?

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 07-11-2008, 18:04
2/6, got some downies who can't even Mass Dispel on Zuljin properly so Felmyst will be interesting/

slick spic
VeteranX
Old
94 - 07-12-2008, 02:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSTCHiLLiN View Post
****, I'd get bounced around is feral. I wouldn't even get the tank group when I was tanking.
i never get group benefits as a druid tank ;_;

i just get stuck wherever it works. it's the "tank" group, usually, but the only fight i really get any benefits on is twins, when i have warlock in there for imp buff. str of earth totem on muru, but that's not that huge a bonus. never get goa ;/

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 07-15-2008, 15:28
First night in hyjal... and the prot paly gets #3 dps on trash.
Wow Web Stats

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 07-15-2008, 15:59
Wow...

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 07-15-2008, 16:04
we clear up to azgalor on the weekends with our kara alts

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
98 - 07-15-2008, 16:12
I seriously don't know what to do, it has been a week and we are starting to call people out more, but I am not sure how fast this can be worked out. With STK if somebody wasn't performing it would be mentioned to them (usually along the lines of "Quit ****ing sucking) and they would look into things and improved so that nobody held the raid back.

People would slack but at any moment could pull **** together and down bosses or pay attention for pulls that required a bit more focus.

I have tried to get things going in the forums but I am not sure how many people are trying to work on being better.

9er
VeteranX
Old
99 - 07-15-2008, 16:19
Haha. Two mages under the prot pally. Good times.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 07-15-2008, 16:32
The other mage, when I made a mention that the caster dps have lots of room to work with on threat and should be higher, did much better during the second half of the raid.

Ishy or whatever her name is, was that mage. The other mage, Tavore, was doing horrible and I honestly don't think she'll try or will get better.

I also get the vibe that if you tell her to improve, she will take offense to it, and might quit.

Page 5 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Webstats for Bind

Social Website Bullshit