Webstats post for the fags in StK

"Entire Guild" lawl. Maybe just you and Uno, maybe 3-5 others tops. But yeah, its nice raiding with a guild where all the caster loot doesn't just go to one person. Wonder who's gonna get the Archimonde sword when it drops?? HMMMMM???~?~??
you are such a tool. you realize i never got one drop from SSC or TK? i only asked for the OH on our first Winterchill kill. i dont even get how you could believe that im a loot whore, it just makes no sense. do you even realize the amount of time ive spent helping the guild? ive never missed a raid ever. i ran kara for MONTHS without picking up a thing. i ran on an alt so we could actually run kara before fags like you even joined the guild. i set up 10mans for MONTHS. you just dont comprehend that i have earned what ive received (a whopping 3 items).

you on the other hand, buy a pimped out warrior for $500 and have picked up over a dozen pieces in 25mans and FREAK OUT over loot, its fucking hilarious. you are such a hypocritical whiny self-centered prick. then you transfer the character we geared out and leave your scrub alts and expect everything to just be peachy! lol yeah fucking right.

ps
foodz is.

pps
i never said "entire guild". majority of the leadership, half of the raiders were annoyed with your shit. yes, you brought the funny sometimes but at a cost. you were such a distraction and such a nag, all because of some pixels. whine more please.

Last edited:
We are on Onyxia, not a lot of people playing unless it is raid time now since people are trying to level up in Age of Conan for the pvp.

Ony is shit for pugging 5 mans at 70, for lower levels you can find teams easier.

Overall I didn't mind zeph, but I did notice in Hyjal this week things were more laid back and people talking that usually didn't say anything unless it was "shut the fuck up zeph." Hah I guess having zeph always taking shots at people and complaining about having to be arms added a little too much tension for most of the people.

Last edited:
"Entire Guild" lawl. Maybe just you and Uno, maybe 3-5 others tops. But yeah, its nice raiding with a guild where all the caster loot doesn't just go to one person. Wonder who's gonna get the Archimonde sword when it drops?? HMMMMM???~?~??

me?

Law gave me the ok to transfer, I couldn't give two fucks what you think Todd.

This I did. I will never stop someone from enjoying the game the way they want to, and I can tell zeph wants to raid more and see Sunwell.

I did, however, encourage you to make a post to discuss transfering. You only made a "I just transferred" thread.

Who was the one emo fuck who kept being a little bitch cause I stirred shit up? You. I don't care that you don't like me. I just find it funny its always you who pipes up about shit. I'm glad i touched your life though through the internet and inspired such hatred and anger, my douchey e-persona pays off again!

you are giving yourself way too much credit. i don't have any hate towards you, im just giving you back what you've given to us, shrug.

you have a sense of entitlement and a sense of how zeph wants things to be. you are worried about everyone else and not yourself, its ironic how it worked completely opposite of what you were trying to do. if you could just STFU and play, have a good time, it wouldve been good, but you couldnt do that, there was always a problem...

if you think im alone in having a problem with you stirring things up, you are largely mistaken.

I admit, I had a problem with some of the distractions, and we've spoken about it on numerous occasions zeph. Outside of that, I had no problems with you at all. However, I tend to be a lot more easy going than I used to be when I was a part of 5150.

I always thought your intentions were good, but the way you went about things were awful, and for those that didn't speak to you on more of a personal level because you gave them grief didn't really understand you. It was annoying at times, but I looked past it most of the time.

It could have been easier if I had just booted you from the beginning. In reality, I don't think any decision I could have made would have kept you from xfering. You just have more of a love for WoW and PvE than the majority of us do. That's also probably part of the reason why you kept your distance from other members as well - so that when the day came, you wouldn't feel bad about leaving.

Last edited:
Well maybe you all can form a lynching party and grab your pitchforks and come after me. How did things not work out the way I wanted them to? I enjoyed some time with some e-friends, got some loot, pissed off some crybabies and transferred off to a further progressed guild that has a need for my class?

And I still get to play with the core group of people I enjoy playing with in AoC here and there, although Uno is here, and Smaq is not. But I can live with it.

Despite how I pissed some/most people off, I did alot for StK. 10man runs to gear up mains and alts, heroics etc. At the end of the day, I got tired of people waiting to improve their toons via t6 content and abandoning any type of badge farming(GEMS ARE USELESS AMIRITE) and a lack of focus on their mains and more on their alts. People pay their $15 to play how they want, so I can't change them, I can do something I want to do though and that was to transfer.

What do you care about me taking warrior gear anyways, Locks cant wear plate loot whore Todd?

I really am going to miss playing with Loto, Smaq, Law, Keith and Araya's crew. But I hate logging into an empty server with 2 other people online and missing out on 10 mans. Thats what made it easy for me to transfer.

And JC!

Last edited:
you realize you are the mother of all crybabies right? just want to emphasize your whining. if you think this was somehow your master plan to piss off all the other cry babies, you are fooling yourself.

have fun in your new guild. you just may have been too comfortable in StK, a change of scenery is probably good for you.

What's with this "lets turn zeph's arguments back against him" tactic? At least make this a valid argument. Anyways, comfort or not I wasn't pleased with how StK was declining, so I left. I'll enjoy seeing Sunwell before WoTLK comes out, and hopefully you guys continue to progress if you so desire.

Back